1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Women or couples sex chat
Frkplay
Any wine or couples want to sex chat? Let’s swap kinky stories and get off!
curioustosuckcock69
ok tell me some of your kinky stories

Interests:

Rich Women Who Want Younger Men
any women looking to chat with college male? im very polit and openminded. couples tooFlower
Bisexual Women
I am an experienced bi sexual women who loves to make love with another women no commitment only sex no men all those interested contct me we can chat and see where is goes from there
Barbara
Glory Holes Pennsylvania
hi im fairly new and im near reading,pa. im seeking couples or women who enjoy gloryhole fun as well. also enjoy women or couples who enjoy sucking cock. sorry no single men.
Pregnant Sex
Find pregnant women to be absolutely beautiful and very, VERY sexy. Would love to chat with any pregnant women, particularly those in the SE US.
Texas
We are a happily married bi couple that are 39 (f) 50 (m) looking for bi-couples, bi-men and anyone else open minded and ready to get this show on the road. We are an experienced full swap couple who desire like minded people that are ready to meet. We are funny, casual, and really easy to chat with. We ride a motorcycle for recreation and travel. We are non judgemental and treat people as we want to be treated. We have three must dos...please be honest, be ready to do more then chat about a meeting, (a meeting doesn't mean you have to like us) and know from the start we ONLY play together. If we sound interesting and your willing to take this a step further (at least one) please email us. We answer everyone and look forward to a fun time....Rick and Lisa
Bisexual Seniors
love bisexual older women ..are you there to chat Kiss