1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Never public

Dianelaine499
I LIKE HEARING THOSE PICKUP LINES. . BEING WOMAN is probably the. .
Most pleasurable part of life. I am THANKFUL YOUR HERE AN D DIANE ELAINE WAS Seen. "R
OH HOW WONDERFUL READ COMMENTS ABOUT. BREASTS ,I LOVE MY BIG TITTIES. SPENT LIFE DESIGNS FEMME LOOK. HARD MAKE VAGINAL CAVITY ' LIKE WOMEN HAVE AND I LOVE TO LICK AND SUCK. AND PUT COCK IN AS DIANE ELAINE.
AND HOW YOU GUYS WANNA USE MY COCKSUCKING MOUTH. I WANT THAT.
BUT THIS GIRL GONNA GO AWAY TILL I CAN GET MONEY'S TO STAY.

Interests:

Forced To Suck In Public
i think it would be fun to be forced to suck on a huge cock in public or a nice pussy in public
Flip Flops
These things just help us feel that much closer to neked while still in public, er, the public shower, uh...
Exhibitionism
My favorite subject! Always looking to get together with other exhibitionists of both sexes for fun times. I too like being naked in campgrounds and semi public places. I too get the extra rush from showing off. Would love to have sex with other exhibitionists in public or on camera.... :)
Forced To Suck In Public
Sounds like fun. I want to suck some cock in public. My fantasy is to be forced to strip naked and deep throat some cock as it hangs thru his fly. The thought of sucking cock and swallowing a load in public excites me but how can this be done?
Glory Holes Florida
Heard there was a public glory hole in Deerfield Beach , FL somewhere. Anyone have any information on this? I've tried the adult bookstore ones... looking for a real authentic glory hole out somewhere public....
Exhibitionism
we love being naked in public but sex in public the best!!!love showing off and letting people see or the chance of being cought.driving around naked realy great too!!;)