3. cock and pictures

bossman65
Nice cock
Jerrwayne
They are All nice cocks!

orflbigbud
My 6” er

EmailOnly85
I'm looking for sex talk and picture trading via email.

SDR1290R
I would love to

Kendracdfem
I love to share kinky pics text me anyone if u want to see

oldboner1
to show ya

Interests:

Picture Trading
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Thus, we totally enjoy having pictures taken of us and friends we have allowed to join us. However, when it comes to making pictures available for others to see here on this site and trading pictures. We prefer to just share pictures with only us in them as some of our friends have asked that we be discrete... Kiss
Digital Photography
I need someone who is willing to take pictures of me in the buff or during a sexual activity! :) So that I may post better pictures on my profiles. :)
BBC
I dream about BBC all the time. As of today, I've never had one. All I know is I WANT ONE. I want pictures of me sucking BBC. Pictures of me being fucked by BBC. I'd love a video of me being gang banged by a group of Black Men. Is their a Dominate Blackman who can help me? Lindawantabe
Photos
As previously stated that pictures are worth a thousand words. I totally enjoy having Sue take pictures of me and a Male friend as we Blowjob on each others hard throbbings :-P each others pink little assholes and Sex each other in the Thong... :)
Experimental Photography
you can take my pictures with hard cock(s) in me
Men Who Want Their Cock Sucked
Please help me update my pictures while I suck your gorgeous, glistening cock.