1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Ready for men and couples.

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
It is a very wonderful thing. Have done it once a while ago and looking forward to it again:-P! only problem is being a single bi male, most couples want couples. So if any couples in Maryland read this I'm ready are you!!!!!Hug
Texas
We are a happily married bi couple that are 39 (f) 50 (m) looking for bi-couples, bi-men and anyone else open minded and ready to get this show on the road. We are an experienced full swap couple who desire like minded people that are ready to meet. We are funny, casual, and really easy to chat with. We ride a motorcycle for recreation and travel. We are non judgemental and treat people as we want to be treated. We have three must dos...please be honest, be ready to do more then chat about a meeting, (a meeting doesn't mean you have to like us) and know from the start we ONLY play together. If we sound interesting and your willing to take this a step further (at least one) please email us. We answer everyone and look forward to a fun time....Rick and Lisa
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
I love doing this as well. Great fun! If there are any couples in Seattle ready for this let me!
Couple Looking For Couples
We love to play as a couple.Nothing better than an open couple sharing sex with another.Playtime for both!!! We've been in the full swap scene for awhile and we always get off with couples.Of course we are somewhat newbees to the bisexuall sharing couples,we still are working toward that.I am very open to that and my gal lets me enjoy.So is there a couple here that is ready to share like we are?
Swapping
This is so much fun!We have been swapping with couples forawhile now+ enjoy seeing each other having fun.We've been with straight couples + bi couples,we enjoyed them both.We actually prefer couples over singles,we believe that they are safer.
Fucking Wife While Husband Fucks Me
I am the total must have for the fullfillment of this fantasy...I so want to fuck some sweet lady's pussy while her man licks my ass and gets me ready to take his hard cock up my hole! Oh, yes, if there are any couples looking for sandwich meat, I'd love to lay you both.