1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Let's get naked

Interests:

Being Naked
We love to run around naked! just yesterday we went to the lake fishing and I was sitting in the boat just about naked and we went to a secluded beach and we took naked pictures. I drive naked at night when were on the road.
Naked Men
i love being naked ! i try to stay naked as much as possible.i tan naked all summer long,and am naked outdoors as much as i can
Being Naked
i absolutely love being naked as much as possable !! i love being outdoors naked , camping ,swimming,walking thru the woods,any time !!!!when i am home,i am always naked.if you were to stop to see me,you would find me naked.wish we had nude beaches around me:-D
Being Sucked
Straight male it's it's around his house naked in Goodland Indiana looking for a gay male nearby that wants to come over to his house and bring form and sit around naked on the weekend and watch it and service me for my first time if I liked it for a regular basis I hadn't had a b******* in two years I'm sitting home naked now cuz I work nights and I'm up just after Father's Day I'm naked right now
Naked Drivers
Naked drivers my girlfriend one time coming to stop the car get out stripped naked if I close on the side of the road and drive naked the rest away
Jack Off Buddy
I enjoy being naked playing my cock sleep naked first thing i do when i wake up get a hold of my penis & start masturbating need to find a good friend to masturbate with me i love penises & vaginas like to naked in side my apartment until i get my shower