1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. race city USA bj

dogz_7951
Where u visiting and nice cock

Interests:

Glory Holes New Jersey
There are plenty of gloryholes in NJ. Adult World in Egg Harbor City, Geminis in Turnersville, Sensations Video in Atlantic City are a few to start. Anyone looking to meet up Ocean City here
Nascar
I just went to my first race this past weekend in Martinsville, it was awesome!!! I can't wait for the next race in May that I'm going to woohoo!!!!
Indy Car
Love Indy Car On this date in the final race of the season a horrific accident occured at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on lap 13 claiming 16 of the 34 cars in the race. It also claimed the life of 33 years young 2 time champ Dan Wheldon. Godspeed Dan Wheldon!! RIP
Bisexual Interracial
DON'T Get It, What Does Race Have To Do With It ? ! ? ? We are a Bisexual Couple Seeking Friends. Hopefully many of whom will be Friends with benefits, But Race is Never a factor! . . . . Just Don't Get It ? ? To quote the man; "Why can;t WE All just play with one-another?" ..... Or something like that................:)HugFlowe r
Auto Racing
My (Ray) first encounter with auto racing was with nascar back in 1979 in martinsville, va. a friend of mine from high school had landed a job as a sports writer so with his press pass we were able to park right up at the track. no long walks like we have to do so much nowadays. one of the guys with us said to watch this new guy in the wrangler car so thats who i started watching the most although i still paid attention to the greats like petty and the allisons and yarbough. but this new guy had a style unlike any of the other drivers on this short half mile track. he would lay his head on the door actually looking down the side of the car for the entire race. i always though that was a wild way the drive a race car. he didn't win the race that day but he took rookie of the year in '79 and the very next year won his first of 7 winton cup championships. Dale, Sr. was and still is my hero.
Black Men
I believe that the Black Race is very special. They deserve respect from the whole white race. I'd love to show as many Black Men as I can just how must I respect them. I'd love to have a Black Master or Black Daddy train me to be used by all Black Men. Turn me into a Black Cock Slut. A wore for Black Cock only. I'll relocate for the right Blackman. Lindawantabe