1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Double penatration
Mary66
Looking for 2 male friends interested in a threesome.

bigjimandthetwins
Damn i will take some of that action

Furiousprince
I’m interested

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm i love to get fucked by two hot young studs mmmm been too long

joey10
Lets fuck

joey10
those sexy tits

oldboner1
Ok i am ready

Golfer5555
I would be interested.

Gosu73
Im here...
highwell9
I will do u and suck the other one
ezgoinverse2
I'd be happy to pair up with Bearfriends !?! Road Trip !!

moradave
wow talk about sexist remarks just because a woman has some desires doesn't make her a whore that want's to fucked by everyone on here....
olderbifemguy
love to play with both
BiCuriousDude59
Sounds like fun

Webothrcurious
I would love to participate but I would also like you just sit on his dick well I'm eating your pussy and when his dick slips out you can watch me take it in my mouth and put it back when he comes and you can sit on my face and watch me eat it
Subzero9
BBC here and available

uncir
relatively small cock and I love to lick and suck and be toyed with

Fratty92
Fuck yeah

vallyman
Hi Mary I have a friend and we can give you what you want also may have a female friend that would come along to have fun let me know

andrew9
love a DP, both in pussy ? One in each hole ?

ff1954
Sounds like fun

NEPAcuriousmale
Just so you all know... Mary66 hasn't been back online in 5 months

marriedbicurioustoo
Pardon the pun but I would sure be up for it.

TheBUWm
Hey there! I am nearby and would love to make your wish come true. Hit me up if you come back.

Interests:

Anal Sex
i love to be fucked in the ass then suck the cock that fucked it i like double penatration gangbangs threesomes bi straight mmf ffm mfm etc just ask im extremely kinky
Cuckold
I have often fantasised of a 3 some with a husband and wife. I would Iove to have as many varities of sexual penatration with them as they desired, and to double penatrate her along with her husband would be like Wow!!! To then have her use a dildo on him while he gave me head would be so exciting........... The many , many sexual variations available with a Bisexual couple turn me on imencely. I love having sex with a woman, and to be able to have her husbands oral and anal treats to work on is a sexual tryst ...I am so very anxious to share this experience with a couple. Perhaps this will turn a Bisexual couple on as it does me...I hope so.Hug
Men Sucking Cock While He Gets Fucked
Oh, heck yeah! Double your pleasure, double the cum! Laughing
Having My Clit Sucked
That's why I have a double vibrate until I have someone to lick my clit I have that double penetration oh my. I'm so wet thinking about this I think I might go play right now. This pussy is wet and sweet.. I wish I had someone to lick it.:-P
Love Swing
I got one of these. I made it. I is suspended by the ceiling by chains. I made a wood bench and covered it with foam and red vinyl. Fully adjustable up/down with wrist and ankle restraints. Excellent penatration for both guys and gals. Want to see it? Want to play on it? Look me up
Black Transsexuals
Hi to all hung shemales i am shy husky guy goood shape love to exsplore sexual activits anal reaming deeep throath tied up deep penatration spanking over knee turn on can't wait down south jersey phone no contact