1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Luck o' the Irish Contest

BillnPattie
Hey everybody! Sorry the contest is a day late this year, I don't know what I was thinking 🙃. Anyway, we wish you all the best of luck! Have fun!

-BillnPattie

Lionessa
Thanks Bill. I enjoy all your games, polls and stuff you put up on here. Looking forward to the annual and Hunt in a couple weeks!!

Interests:

Big Cummers
I would love glowing to a gloryhole with either my wife, or a friend, to have them watch me, and perhaps help me service 30 or 40 cocks in a night. I've always wanted to try try drinking a glass of cum as well... Anyone want to volunteer to fill the glass? And a big glass too,,, like an iced tea glass? My wife's not a swallower, but I think she would like to watch. I wouldn't mind having a friend that was a girl come with me and take turns... Or if there's two holes do it together, sort of has a contest to see who can finish his many off... There is no loser in that contest!
Beer
AMERICAN PALE ALE Ingredients: 9.0 lbs US 2-row pale malt (Breiss) 1.0 lb. crystal malt (combo of British 50L, US 40L, Special B) 0.5 lb US dextrin malt 27-32 IBU from Goldings (bitterness) 0.5 oz Cascade or Goldings (flavor) 0.5-1.0 oz Cascade or Goldings (aroma) 0.5-1.0 oz Cascade or Goldings (dry-hop) 1 tsp rehydrated Irish moss Wyeast Irish 1084 repitched gelatin finings Procedure: Mash: 1.5 qts. per pound total water 90 min @ 152F. Boil 90 minutes. 1 week primary, 2-week secondary, one of which is for dry-hopping. Add geltin finings 2 days before kegging.
Butt Plugs
Where the Irish put their shillelaghs.
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
Well Irish I could have one in my ass and an other in my mouth it makes so hard just thinking off it it is my dream to have it done to me and real soon to I hope
Clit Licking
iv;e been told i could win a pussy eatin contest no prblem
When I 69 with a guy, I like to turn it into a blow job contest of sorts -whoever cums first has to bottom for the other guy and let him finish off in his ass. It is slot of fun, especially if u have an audience -lol