1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for new friends who are bi, prefer bi tops

BiCouple1962
We are looking for bi friends in and out of the bedroom, prefer bi tops as wife loves watching.

Guyinmansfield
Would like to meet the 2 of you.

bigjimandthetwins
I would love a night with you 2

Kinkybot4u1269
Where in Ohio r u
samjonson
I like to meet suck you off 9372053227

Guyinmansfield2
Hello, I would love to stop by and meet you. You are not far from me. Can we set up a time next,wednesday,or,Thursday?
samjonson
I give head 9372053227 call

Jerrwayne
Wish i was closer

Interests:

Bisexual Top
Since I'm a total bottom, I'd like to find bisexual tops. Gay tops with large tools. Any race, anytime and place. Lindawantabe
Transexuals Fucking Men
I'm a Mature Hot TS Lady & Total Bottom with Experience seeking Male Lovers & Tops to Fulfill My Desire for Hot Pentrating Sex in Decatur IL I Want to Suck & be Fucked. I Just Love BBC & prefer Black Men. I can't Host. Play Safe only. Love You Guys. Breed Me. Check My profile here!Kiss
Picture Trading
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Thus, we totally enjoy having pictures taken of us and friends we have allowed to join us. However, when it comes to making pictures available for others to see here on this site and trading pictures. We prefer to just share pictures with only us in them as some of our friends have asked that we be discrete... Kiss
Michigan Gang Bang
Bi Male and travel michigan.. Crossdresser bottom gurl would love to be gang banged and used by male tops while women watch or just all bi male tops. Tie my legs open and have fun.
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
I Need Black Masters To Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser..
Hello Black Master Sirs,
i need Black Tops to fuck this white bottom..i can't get over how HOT, Sexy and Stunning You are with Your Big Black Cock..The things You say, it's like You read my mind..i am a 58 y.o. faggot bitch..i belong to Black Men..Fuck me and i will suck Your Cock and Balls..i don't want to please a woman as a man..i prefer being gay while they find a Real Man..i admit it, i am gay, i'd rather be sucking cock and taking it up the ass than fucking pussy..i am a faggot cock sucking white bitch boy who will never fuck a pussy or ass or mouth..i am the receiver and not the giver and never will be..The only way i cum is with my hand..Waynesboro Va area..
Instant Messaging
Instant messaging is one of the ways I have made a lot of my online friends and some have become really close friends over the years. I personally use Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and ICQ because I have friends that use one of these and no others so I have been using them all to chat with people.
When my wife is home she likes using hers too, but she isn’t home a lot. Though her and I talk a lot on them some times when she is off somewhere.
Cybering was one of my big pass times using these messengers, now I mainly use them to chat with friends from other countries and for role playing with other friends. Though I am always will to chat or more with any ladies that want to talk with me. ;)