1. BisexualPlayground β€Ί
  2. Forum β€Ί
  3. Wife wants to watch

Playwithmeplzpasaden
I'd love to assist but we are too far away

srj123
i love to be seen sucking

nakedfred
Any interest in a little cyber mutual masturbation?

monaohio
we are a bit far i would love to 69 with you as wife watches with all 3 of us naked

ohDenizen
You can watch me 😍 πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ 😎😍 πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž 😍 πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ ?

I would very much enjoy getting Fucked by two other s as yet an individual, such as yourself is a watching me, that's a big turn-on, you know πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹ and I live in Philly Just 50 miles away from you, we can make this kind of a weekend thing ?

If interested check out my profile and this is my photo pin number 1776

To take a look at all my photos read my words and then feel free to say hello...

ohDenizen
I am 100% Pure Bear Backing bottom that is a looking forward to a foursome 😍 yes
Me and three other decks ?
I want someone to suck on my dick and yes I want to suck on a dick and I want to sit on a dick I want all three 's on me around me and very deep into both my mouth and my very sweet and tight Sissy Ass-Hole, and repeat new set of three 's oh even to three ladies with a strap on and I'm very into ladyboys and shemales I'm always the little horny sissy that goes home wet...

ohDenizen
My ass is a crying for three cocks ?
I am available ?
just let me do know about 24 hours a day in advance 😍 πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž 😍
MarkTGsub
Hi, I would love to put on a sexual show with you for your wife

Lookingnewbie
Im not bad on the eyes. Would like to have her watch.

Dubinaround
I’m game!!!
MarkTGsub
I wish I was closer, I would enjoy putting a show on for your wife, I hope you can fulfill your fantasies

Bnj31610
I would love for you to watch baby

TomasFOB1992
You guys may have not noticed but the thread is 2 years old. I know when you are horny the eyesight lets !

BiDocAndVixie
Bnj. We'd love fir someone to watch the baby so we could play with a nice bi man
Christian1026
I would love for your wife to watch us Suck and fuck

Cob123
I would love to play im only 20 miles away .a friend of mine would like to cum and watch ,she said if its ok with your wife. But yeah count me in

Interests:

Rape Role Play
I am fantasizing a group of people come in to my house tied me and my wife up and start forcing us to suck all their cock and force me to watch them fuck my wife one by one and do double penetrating to her together after they finish with my wife, then they force my wife to watch them fuck my ass and watch them put two cock in my ass together and force me and my wife suck and swallow all their cum
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I am a Mwm and a Cock Sucker a Faggot and wish the wife would watch as I prefer Dick any couples in Indy where the wife wants to watch as j suck off their man let me know I will throat and milk his balls dry as I am a Sperm addict take pics and video if you like to let others know also Also gladly suck out and eat a freshly fucked pussy
Couple Looking For Bisexual Woman
My wife and I are looking for a female to be a playmate for my wife and I mainly for my wife wile I watch but may join in at times Flower
12 Inch Cock
Can’t believe I’m saying this... wife is a dead look alike for a young Demi Moore.. me.. they say Tom seleck... my wife has a fantasy.. two maybe three well endowed men... I’m .. 11.5 inches and to thick to fit thru a toilet paper roll.. my wife as long as she is aroused then that’s all that matters... we are seekers ng a second possible third male.. I’m straight but will interact with all participants no boundaries for me.. as for my wife she likes to be in control or just watch
Big Cummers
I would love glowing to a gloryhole with either my wife, or a friend, to have them watch me, and perhaps help me service 30 or 40 cocks in a night. I've always wanted to try try drinking a glass of cum as well... Anyone want to volunteer to fill the glass? And a big glass too,,, like an iced tea glass? My wife's not a swallower, but I think she would like to watch. I wouldn't mind having a friend that was a girl come with me and take turns... Or if there's two holes do it together, sort of has a contest to see who can finish his many off... There is no loser in that contest!
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
so cal los angeles, 36 bi male looking for a hubby to fuck and wife to watch. wife could suck my cock after i cum