samjonson
ok like 69 4in
samjonson
like4 to suck your dick
samjonson
like to suck your dick

Interests:

Kissing
i love the feeling of someones lips on my lips and around my tits KissKissKissKissKiss
Big Lips
I know some women are self-concience about large labias, but I for one am hugely attracted to long hanging lips. I love to lick them, suck them, have them drape across my face. Post lips pics - there are many who adore them.
Clit Eating
I want to roll my tongue all over a big, wet dripping clit, back and forth and up and down and suck it up into my mouth. then look up and see her playing with her nipples and licking her lips, and hear her moaning and saying - eat my clit, lick it with your pretty little lips baby
Worshipping Male Hairy Assholes
Davybaby I love to pry a man buttocks apart and see a man puckered asshole lips just waiting fro me to nibble on and push my tounge between the lips and into the warm tasty hole as far as I can get it. Of course I love it done to me also, makes my cock hard just writing this.
Clit Licking
I'd love to 69, pleasing, spreading fat lips with my tongue. Slowly licking that sweet clit as it grows and the pussy starts juicy. Clasp my lips on that hot wet pussy and tongue fuck it until she cums.... While she's doing the exact same thing to me. Mmmm
Women That Want To Be Eaten
Any women with nice clean,juicy pussies who need someone on the side 'cause hubby can't handle it or that have huge clits and/or pussy lips should definately call.Especially if your clit looks like a small penis and the lips are thick and fleshy! I also love squirters and women who still have hair on their pussies...the thicker the better OR completely shaved!!!