1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Masturbation group
Nealo
I would like to get together a group of men regularly for a masterbation group in either Brunswick Savannah or Jacksonville just drinks and laughter and Jo together
Nealo
Come on
byronnn
I speculate the fact that you're a male using a female profile makes your request somewhat confusing to your readers . . but, par for the course on here I guess . .
Nealo
I just changed it. I didn't know it was a female haha

SquidlyJones
Jacking off is wonderful but it can be lonely. Sharing with others would be awesome!

Timhung
Let’s do it
BiDave6969
Sounds like fun. Wish I were closer!

Interests:

Group Masturbation
How about a group in the San Francisco East Bay? Anything running now? I've just started a MEETUP group for over 35 year olds (men & women) called: "MUCH AGO ABOUT NOTHING" and the slogan is "A NEW KIND OF PLEASURE: GROUP MASTURBATION." No bites yet, but hopefully ppl will contact me.
Group Masturbation
Can I join in a group masturbation
Masturbation
Looking for a masturbation group to jion in Staten Island NY
Group Masturbation
What could be hotter than getting a group of people together for mutual masturbation...and then seeing where things go..
Mutual Masturbation
I am in Sacramento Ca area. I would like to meet someone or a small group to get together with for mutual masturbation men women couples all welcome though more likely to be other men. I had experienced a small group like that some years back it was k shared a nice hotel room for weekend each came and went as they pleased. sometimes planned out something special other times just went with the flow. Anyway I would like to even meet one person to start with
Group Masturbation
Omg - this is so hot and I would love to participate in group masturbation - M&F. Anyone in the Twin Cities interested?