1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Significant other

moonlightwist
Does your mate know you're bi?

virgin56
Yes she does know, but doesn't want to hear about it if I do meet someone just keep quiet and have fun

like2wacher66
no but she will not be surprised to find out or to catch me sucking a big ole cock in our garage.

NakidKirk1
She does not know that I treat myself to cock without her being present. But she has watched me get fucked many times when we are with other people
Jerrwayne
She knows, she caught me and my cousin in the 69 position.....
Lickermom
I would love to be able to share with my daddy. As a woman in heat constantly I love seeing men enjoy each other. The celebration of fucking is soo real and good to y’all. Wish I could find some friends in Atlanta who would allow me to appreciate their love. Thanks for sharing. Question:do men want women to watch them love a man?

NakidKirk1
Hell yes, likermom!! I love watching my wife fuck the cum out of a guy!! The look in his eye as he is cumming, knowing he worships her above anything else in life at that moment is priceless. Then her making him suck me off as the price of admission😎😎😎
HornyMatureguy
She knows about my younger past experiences and once I shared them with her she really got off when I told her about how I let my friends fuck me in the ass. She wanted all the details and wanted to know if I allowed them to cum in me or did the pull out. When I told her I liked letting them cum in my ass she really wanted details and in the next few nights I told her story after story about getting fucked by my friends and how there was quite a few times I had more than one and told her details of getting gang banged and we had the best sex and in the next few days she was playing with my ass fingering me putting honey on my asshole and eating my ass out then she said she always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass and that night and the weekend together we put about everything up my ass in the house and she went nuts and could not stop playing with my asshole and she even held a plastic tube we had in the house to her clit and fucked me dog style like she had a dick and she told me she wanted a strap on while she was fucking me.
The next morning we traveled about 75 miles o shop for adult toys and now three years later we have about a dozen strap on cock of different sizes and I get fucked up the ass fairly often and our sex life is the best and getting even better.

Interests:

Watching Guys Have Anal
Am I the only one who would like to watch their significant other being fucked? Would love to participate also;)
Watching Guys Have Anal
Indeed one of best life experiences is getting fucked while your significant one encoutages you!!! Is HOT! :):):)
Men Wearing Thongs
I wear thongs all the time no one knows but you and your significant other and they are quite arroussing
Suck My Husbands Cock
I love sucking cock while his significant other watches. Hopefully she will strap on a dildo and shove it up my ass. any 1 in the NEPA wilkes barre area write and lets get together. i need to drink lots of cum.
Threesomes
I'm a free-spirited prof. male that craves new sexual adventures with either 2 women or 1 man and 1 woman. I'm open to most situations and love to turn on each spouse or significant other while being with the other. Love watching always.
Sex In Adult Theaters
- I had been visiting the adult bookstores around Albuquerque and Santa Fe with my ex-wife, and my significant others, since I moved to the city from the reservation since 1999. I had enjoyed the booths, undress nude,to masturbate, to have sex with my wife, girlfriends and to suck cock and bottom for discrete booty calls. -It's another story I will share soon, in I finally found the courage to undress completely naked inside a packed adult theater, and I bottomed, at the 98th Street Adult Video on Albuquerque's westside!

Related Searches