1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. DC's Video Horse Cave, KY
shadowvtx1800
66 yo orally bi guy will be here this Wednesday (4/10) from 6:30 until about midnight. Looking for like minded guys and couples who want to play. creampies and lickinmg cum off of a ladies body or direct from the source.

SloStroker4U
I love that place. Sucked many cocks there.
Rednsparky
How far from hopkinsville Kentucky is that me an my wife are trying to find a place

parkingman35
Rednsparky, Welcome to the site. Hopkinsville to Horse Cave is 105 miles via 68 to Bowling Green and then 65. It's a decent place right off 65
Bradshaw21
Red sparky
You ever get around Lou or lex and need a third I’m in.

Interests:

Adult Bookstores/Theaters
I like my holes filled with cum in gloryhole. I we can play around Lafayette Tennessee or meet at the horse cave theater and you have your way with my holes
Bi Truckers
Any truckers drive I 65 thru horse cave? Interesting ABS there for truckers.
Caving
Now this is a interest that will never go away. I love to go into caves and see the history of our race and just the scenery in a cave is stunning. They are talking about opening up a old cave near where we live that I did not even know existed but there is still alot of clean up to do in order for it to be safe. IconU4DragonIconLRWolf
Horses
Yes I fully want to suck off a Horse and swallow it’s sperm then it’s hot piss fully on video located in Indy will travel to make it happen owner can use my holes also or anything with a dick Kik faggottouse31
Horses
We Love horse they are such a gentle animal. Horse back riding is something we have always wanted to do together and think we will next year at starve rock.
Horses
I've often fantasized about getting fucked by a horse. I should probably just get a horse dildo and use it on my fucking machine.