1. BisexualPlayground β€Ί
  2. Forum β€Ί
  3. My Own Gang a Banging Party

ohDenizen
hello everybody my name is ohDenison and I am looking for at least three to five gentleman who will enjoy join with me by hanging out with me here in Philadelphia to get my ass oh so very wet by Your 's πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‹
so if you're in the Philadelphia area to look me up, you do see my ass it's a waiting to feel your cock deep inside of it πŸ‘€πŸ‘Œ πŸ’Ÿ

now gentlemen I also enjoy one-on-one company so don't be shy if you just want to be a one-on-one guess just do express yourself and thank you for your time in reading this invite to you do enjoy my pictures...

These photos are of me Do feel free to make a comment about them πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ‘€πŸ‘Œ

ohDenizen
Do remember that one of the photos in this postting is what the Samson Street Gym is a look of a little bit on the inside of it So do come and join with me and let's have some all night fun together soon...

ohDenizen
I am a true bisexual and all Bottom and I really do enjoy being the center of the attention as being I am an exhibitionist I get off just thinking about you getting off so I'm very open-minded and very playful I don't get into watersports nor do I get into anything painful I just like to Cum and help you to do the same again and again and again and again and again and again and again for I really do love the taste of a very big and Thick s Mmm, πŸ˜‹πŸ’˜ and even more So when s are exploding Deep into my mouth After I'll be Sucking to be a swallowing every drop that you want to give me and my Sweet Tight little ass-Hole feels the same way if you'd like to get together and play some night you can meet me at Samson Street Gym I love to play come to my gym that I like to hang out and when I'm in Center City Philadelphia and Let's do get a little sweaty together πŸ’ŸπŸ˜ŽπŸ’˜πŸ‘€πŸ‘Œsometime πŸ™πŸ˜‹πŸ€— I am, one of the most easiest Sissy boys to get to play with just ask where and when you got the invite now when would you like to meet don't be shy say hello 🎭

ohDenizen
Now there's got to be a group somewhere in the Philadelphia area interesting inviting this little boy out to come play all wet and naked like ...
I love transsexuals and straight and bisexual females and male Top's I'm a bottom but I will top for the right female or females or transsexuals that are interested in me and if that is you please do say hello...

Interests:

Exhibitionism
To My VERY Sweet New Friend's Kiss Hug You All Can CUM and Watch Me To Get VERY ( Gang-Bang ) Right Here In Philly PA Weekly and You's If You's are In To This ? Can Sweet Yes, Take All The Video's Of Me Getting VERY FUCK and SUCK On In My VERY Own ( GANG-BANGING ) Interested To Know Just Where and When and What Time's To Show Up At ? Flower Just Write Back To Me For ALL Of That Info O.K. ? Yes You Are VERY Interested ---> Go And Take A Look At My Profile and Do SaY hELLO tHERE tO o.k. ?
Having Sex While Other People Watch
Kiss and Hug To All Of My VERY Sexy Sweet New FUCK and SUCK Buddy's ...(^_^(?... All Are VERY Welcome To CUM and Watch Me To Get VERY FUCKING ( Gang-Bang ) By All Female's and Male's That Are VERY Interested In Do So ? Right Here In Philly PA You's Are ? Flower I am a Very Much a Good FUCK and SUCK Buddy and You Will Just LOVE To See Me Be Going At It And You's All Can Live and in Person Right Here In C.C. Philly PA, Just Write To Me 4 Time"s and When and Where To CUM and Watch Me To Get My VERTY Own ( GANG-BANGING ? ) Interested Sweet Yes Do Take A Look At My Profile Soon O.K. ? :)
Anal Cream Pies
I was with 2 other guys who were gang-banging a woman and after the other 2 men had cum in her ass & pussy, I was the lucky guy who was asked to lick up all the cum from her oozing holes. It was deliciaous, and I licked her ass and pussy after each guy came in her all night. Yummy!!!:-P :-D been doing it ever since (men & women alike)
Anal Cream Pies
I was with 2 other guys who were gang-banging a woman and after the other 2 men had cum in her ass & pussy, I was the lucky guy who was asked to lick up all the cum from her oozing holes. It was deliciaous, and I licked her ass and pussy after each guy came in her all night. Yummy!!!:-P :-D been doing it ever since (men & women alike)
Gang Bangs
serious bottom for gang bang party fuck till i drop use me rough if want
Bisexual Party
looking for a bi sexual party preferably all male. I am looking to be gang banged hard. I am on Pensacola. I like to bottom and give oral