1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Orgy? South Georgia or North Florida
Nealo
Let's have an orgy i n south Georgia or North Florida. We need a place.
Nealo
Come on
Nealo
Come on

Interests:

Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Looking for a lady in North Florida/South Georgia area who would like to fuck me with a strap on. Hit me up please.:-P
Women Fuck Men With Strap-ons
Looking for a lady in north Florida/South Georgia area who would like to strap one on and fuck me good.
Bisexual Orgy
Im in south Florida. Broward County & Miami Dade.
If anybody knows about a bisexual orgy message me. Im bisexual and wanting to take part of an orgy with guys and girls all over.
All Girl Orgy
Anyone on North Carolina,South Carolina,or Georgia. Craving pussy,and being licked;)
I am very 420 friendly... moving to south florida and need to make a connection... like most of you answered ... I like it especially before and after sex... WOW! sex doesn't get any better that that, if you are with the right person/people... I am looking for new friends and playmate in South Florida as well... :)
Anal Sex
You all make this sound so simple: How does a mature, single male from South Georgia find that willing ass to fuck? I travel extensively throughout Georgia, Eastern Alabama and Northern Florida...willing to connect with anyone (single or couple) 250 miles away...I am not yet a paid member (still on trial til I see some results!); so how do I connect? I can't even seem to send email or winks to those I would like to get to know better!!!

Reading my profile will show my interests and desires to pump the willing bottom. Being with a couple has only happened a few times, but I have been there stroking a married man as his wife masturbated to the scene!!! WOW...It was great fun to have him lick and finger her as I went off in his ass. It is not even necessary for her to participate, if she only wants to watch...or if he wants to play without her inhibiting presence...