1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Needing threesome

ohDenizen
I would enjoy being part of a threesome male-female, male-male, female-female, what's your pleasure, please do let me know..
I'm in Philadelphia PA where are you at 🤗😋🎭

Interests:

Bisexual Women
I am looking for a girl to explore for the first time possibly letting my boyfriend watch or join in.:-P for a threesome later but looking to hook up soon if possible not needing a relationship just good old dirty kinky wet fun
Threesomes
I always wanted to have threesome with that really love man to man sex I was in threesome about 12yrs.ago one fuck me while I suck the other to me it was awesome haven't met any since them but one occurs again I want to be on the receiving end to there nothing like getting fucked and sucking a cock at the same time. So any one local who wants to hookup in a threesome drop me a line.
Bisexual Threesome
I Love being a part of a Cock Pussy Cock Threesome , a Pussy Cock Pussy Threesome , and a Cock Cock Pussy Threesome . However, I especially Love being in the center of a Cock Cock Cock Threesome. Wink Are there any takers out there? If they are and you live in Florida or will be visiting the Sunshine state... Email me and we will set something up. :) Hugs Billy
Men Wearing Lingerie
needing cum
Female Asses
Needing a cock and 👅
Mutual Masturbation Women
This girl is needing some of this NOW!!!