1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Thoughts on sex outdoors

ninelives
it....

Smallcock01453
We did it once years ago. Like to do it again, but you have a secluded spot.

bipms
it. Went with friend into a cornfield for oral sex. Had sex with a couple in their woods. My favorite was a great fuck at midnight on secluded private beach.

jpmich
Can't wait for warmer weather !!!

andrew9
out door sex is hot, mostly have done it at the beach m/f m./m, have fucked in my pool too
samjonson
I like cock outside

orflbigbud
Fuck my wife on the 5 hole on a golf course it was dusk out.

Redfyre9
I love the idea, and have done it quite a few times in the past. But up here in the woods, you sure can sometimes leave in a hurry with a bear behind.....

Redfyre9
Ditto that. and yes, thats a bee on his nose....
Jerrwayne
I have sucked a couple different guys outside....love it

LadysSissyfagalliej
❤️❤️❤️ servicing men outside

Vilhelm007
Stopped at a rest area with no facilities. Had to piss so followed a small path into the woods and pulled out my cock and drained myself.... while I was pissing a guy walked by to my right and turned and watched as I gave my cock a little shake and a couple of strokes. He never took his eyes off my cock and I asked him if he liked what he saw. He told me yes and then asked if he could help to make sure it was well cleaned.

I told him to go ahead, where upon he dropped to his knees in front of me and proceeded to suck my cock and ball until I shot my load down his hungry throat!

That was my first outdoor/rest stop blow job!

kennyt62
I have in a cornfield at night.

NakidKirk1
There is nothing I like more then being bent over on the hood of a random strangers car and getting fucked!!

ohDenizen
I enjoy having sex Outdoors want to join me sometime 😋 I am very happy bisexual bottom and I love lots of cocks what's the s lots of s do join with me sometime guys and you ladies are welcome to as well I am bisexual I love to eat a pussy as I'm getting my ass Fucked .
Bradshaw21
I got sucked off once in a storage bld at Lowe’s in the day time by a guy.

Interests:

Taboo
I was used as a child for pleasure by many diffrenent people.... it really affected me and my disposition.... I so love taboo thoughts and crave weird sex... its not weird to me but I need others to play with... I have so many real stories to share.... I am damaged and am not ashamed to say I like the thoughts I have....
Taboo
I was used as a child for pleasure by many diffrenent people.... it really affected me and my disposition.... I so love taboo thoughts and crave weird sex... its not weird to me but I need others to play with... I have so many real stories to share.... I am damaged and am not ashamed to say I like the thoughts I have....
Shaved Cock & Balls
Just me, myself and I...outdoors!
Outdoor Sex
Love the outdoors !!! ;)
Audience
I love being naked outdoors
Public Nudity
I love this...I want a gangbang or three way outdoors.Kiss