1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. giving up

Lookingnewbie
It takes patience.

Lionessa
Sissy you have only been a member here a month. It takes patience. Many members like to get to know someone a little bit first before jumping in bed. Be sure you answer every question on your profile to get the super profile ribbon. Many members won't even look at a profile, if it's not complete.

Go to Menu and click on View. Look all the way down to the 5th from the bottom. You will see an ink pen next to Articles. Click on that. There is a lot of good information within all those pages.

Good luck!
lonsom
Yes this I know but f on one answers how do you get to know any one if you afraid to ply to one sends out a reply to any of the adds ether you answer or get off and yes I know that every one is different with different taste likes but reply any way and let you desires or like known,

Interests:

Oral Sex
i love giving oral male or female.....receiving is great too! amber but mostly giving!
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
I would love to have my wife watch me, on my knees giving oral to one guy while another is giving it to me hard and good in the ass..what a turn on for her to see how much I enjoy having my ass hammered..
Cock Sucking
Sucking dick should come naturally if you are a guy because you have one and know how it works. To all the first timers, I have never regretted giving another man a blow job. I thought about it for a long time. Now I really enjoy giving oral pleasure.
Big Clits
WOW! It's nice to know that I am not alone in my desire to give a lady with a large clit a long, deep, sensual blow job. I've long dreamed of giving a BJ to a girl, and now I read of others who have actually done it! Amazing!! :-P Thanks for giving me hope!!! Hug
Handjobs
OMG...love hand jobs!....go to sites with HJ vids often....would LOVE to find women/men that enjoy giving a good hand job!....hey i like giving them,too!
Anal Sex
We love anal sex. He is not into receiving it yet but loves giving it to me. :-) I love both giving and receiving. We'd love to find a man to let me use a strap on on him while he participates in any way he can. He has never been with a man yet. He is curious and willing to try new things but he is still new to that area. :-P