1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Massage parlors
Bradshaw21
I always wondered if there legit?
I would love to go and fuck a tiny Asian girl.

iLoveCouples
I have gone to Asian massage parlors many times over the years and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world...to walk in, get naked, get on the table, close your eyes, forget about lives stresses, experience and wonderful (legitimate) full-body massage (some of the "therapists" are better than others)...and then...turn over and have the cute Asian girl jerk you off to completion!!! She then wipes it all up, rubs you down with a hot towel, dries you off, and (in many cases) gives you a hug and a small bottle of water.

It makes one feel like a King. No one gets hurt, the customer treats the girl with respect and appreciates her being there and making him (or her) feel wonderful, there is no exchange of body fluids (so there there is no risk of AIDS, HIV, pregnancy, etc,), and the girl gets to earn a living and provide a service that makes the customers feel better. The customer walks out of the shop feeling lighter on his feet, happier, more peaceful, and in many cases goes back to his wife and kids, or girlfriend, feeling more relaxed and more pleasant to be around.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with any of that! Just my two-cents!
Bobby
Bradshaw21
Do they ever fuck you?
Mason50
Of course those were the “good old
days” when life was carefree and nobody cared if you got a handy. Now it’s all “human sex trafficking”
and everyone involved has to go to prison. So, there’s that ....

iLoveCouples
I have never had full sex in a massage parlor. But if you treat the girls right...and with patience and respect (go slow)...they will often let you rub their tits and even put yopur hands down their pants or panties! It's all open to negotiation...just don't be afraid to place your hand on their leg as they are massaging your back...if they do not immediately remove your hand, wait a few minutes and touch their thigh...and so on. LET THE GIRL CONTROL HOW MUCH THEY DO.

iLoveCouples
The key to making the girl feel comfortable is (1) pay them a nice tip upfront...before the massage starts, and (2) go at their pace of comfort and don't push too fast. And treat them nicely. That's my best advice.

Letsplay0303
Any ones that people know in Florida?
SWFla01
I always wondered how you keep from getting "ripped off" in these places. While you're getting the massage, where is your wallet?

RebelSouls
You only take in what’s required and leave your wallet in the glove box.

SloStroker4U
I've been to many of them when I used to travel. If you are a regular, you will be offered sex. Even if you aren't, a blow job was always part of the service. Some of the places I went didn't even massage you. The girl just got naked with you and played with your dick.

Interests:

Being Sexually Manipulated
Be nice to have massage therapists gay or bi make a knock at my door and say a free massage pich, witch i will so willing say please. Cum in.. !
Massage
Full body massage and oral to mf couple in Dallas, Texas. A gentleman you will really like desires to meet a male/female couple locally to treat to a full body massage ending in erotic massage and oral for each. No reciprocation required, but none refused---your choice. Hey guy's its worth checking into.
Masturbation
Can anyone tell me if there are any masturbation clubs in Fort Wayne, and where they are located? Also looking for someone who gives a sensuous or erotic massage with a happy ending. If this is your profession, then I'll gladly pay your massage fee.
Massage
I offer a full body, naked massage to men and women of all ages, colors, and sizes. The massage will be intensely sexual, with the focus on your complete satisfaction. This is a free service.
Foot Massages
Although I'm not particularly into feet as a sex thing, (other than just part of an erotic whole body massage) I too give a pretty good Foot Massage.. .. .. I'd be happy to demonstrate, But, I assure there will be more than a foot rub.:):-P:)
3 Mouths On 1 Body
We have done this a few times. It seems to work best when massage is used as well. There is nothing like an all over sensual massage to light up all the nerves and heighten the feeling before having 3 mouths and 6 hands bring you to an earth shattering orgasm or orgasms. It takes a bit of time when 4 people are involved but wow is it worth it.