Truckingcdd
Too far away
bxman12
where located in ny
Alwayshorny12
where are you in NY?

Interests:

Father Daughter Role Play
I have an older man fetish! The older, that much better. Specifically enjoy an older man who enjoys giving oral and lavishing me with his attentions.
Bi Men Looking For Bi Men
Looking for by bi older men and older crossdressers for mutual fun and oral. I can host in my home. Be close to my age or older
Older Woman
Since I was a child one fantasy I've cherished is intimacy with an older woman. I'm getting older now but I still find myself checking out the older women when I'm out and about. Many of you are so sexy and I just love the thought of being your romantic lover Flower Hug Kiss Kiss Hug
Older Women For Younger Men
The first woman I was with was my high school English teacher. I was 18 and she was 47. I loved it! I am now 52 and it seems women my age not to mention older just don't want a man my age for sex. I would love to find an older woman. 1. the don't play games. 2. they know what they are doing. 3.they don't want to get attached. GAWD I WANT AN OLDER WOMAN!Hug
Older Woman
i had the greates hotest sex with a older cpl 70 and 72 an they were bi he was hung 10in an she had a great bod 4'9 100 lbs 34dd tits and hot pussy we sucked and fucked adn 69 and did it all i love older women cpls hot sex and too bad they had to move, been with older cpls and sgls women before and one 78 and great sex she loved anal i love sex adn want more with older women and cpls can host ddfree horny all the tim discreet , hazleton area cum one cum all i love to suck both of you and dp and all, thanks pjLaughingHugHug:-P:-D:)
Biker Daddy
I fantasize about an older biker couple I know from around town, I am 37 and they are both around 60, which I like that they are older, but I wish they were a bi dominant older couple, so if anyone knows a bi dom couple, or a bi dom male to join us three in the St. Louis area let me know, I would luv to be able to suck some cock in front of both of them, and maybe he would be more open to having his cock sucked or him bending me over and giving my tight ass the hard pounding it needs!