Interests:

Piss Play
I would like to have some one piss in my mouth in waukesha area
2 Guys One Woman
Ihave always enjoyed watching any woman I'm with fucking and sucking other men and joining me in sucking and fucking others aswell. Love 3somes with other couples aswell and eating pussy and sucking cock aswell as fucking and getting fuckedHug
What is the ? here? Everyone loves foreplay,that involves kissing,caressing,sucking,pett ing,talking.And eventually givng oral sex,giving and recieving.I mean if don't you don't like sucking a dick or eating pussy,or even both,why are we here?I'm just asking if all one has is a big cock and is limited to fucking only,or that a lady only wants to fuck,whats missing?Oral is the best,forever my forte,it leads to some heavy fucking with some real fucking,not just there with mr. macky
All Girl Orgy
I think I would die and go to heaven if I had women sucking me and fucking me while I I touching and sucking and fucking them. Any in Central Jersey?:-P
Guys Who Eat Cum
Love fucking my girl in her ass or pussy and sucking my load back out of her. It is the best. Want to suck it out of a guys ass from some other guy doing the fucking.
Sex With Two Bi Males
Only thing that would make it better is fucking a nice tight virgin while I'm sucking the one bi guy and the dom bi guy is fucking me. And then it is fun to switch it up to 3-on-1 oral! Are you in?