Interests:

Being Loaned Out
My ex older daddy used to loan me out to his friends for the night or the weekend Oh, My Father used to love me out to a couple of his buddies after he found out that my man was pimping me out with his friends more or less
Submissive Men
submissive bi male , ready to be feminized into a sissy slut for dominate couple and or dominate female , longing to be in chastity , to learn how to apply and use make ups , to dress and live as your sissy , to suck cocks and take cocks in my pussy , to eat cum off your body , to eat cum from your pussy and ass , to desire your strap on and a cock taking turns in me , letting your friends come over and letting your sissy try her skills and learn how to be a true sissy cock lover
Friends With Benefits
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME MALE AND FEMALE FRIENDS TO HANG OUT WITH THAT ARE WILLING TO DO MORE WHEN THE MOOD STRIKES US.:)
Hung Men
I’m in the Raleigh NC area this weekend , looking for a huge well endowed hung cock to service this Mature Sissy
Gang Banging Shemales
I’m a gay mature sissy I’m in the Raleigh NC area this weekend and desire some well hung shemales to fuck me hard while I’m sucking a big one
Black Gangbang
I am a mature gay Sissy in the Raleigh North Carolina area visiting this weekend I would love some well hung BBC to gather around me and take their turns