1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Nipples

moonlightwist
My nipples are hard wired to my cock. Anyone else have this wonderful dilima?

Interests:

Nipple Sucking
My nipples are a great source of pleasure. I'd rather have my nipples & breasts played with than anything else - and that includes oral sex! I also love licking other women's nipples & watching them harden.
Big Nipples
I love big nipples attached to big breast. I also like having my nipples played with and licked. My dick gets so hard when my nipples are played with.
A Cups
Has anyone else noticed that girls with small (A cup) breasts have very sensitive nipples? I have a friend that can be induced to orgasm by sucking, pinching and pulling her nipples................when I stretch them and apply a nipple clamp she starts to cum like crazy.......she says her nipples are connected directly to her clit.....I know she is not faking cause she gets very lubricated and I can feel her convulsing internally. Once I have both nipples clamped and we start to have intercourse all I need to do is apply a little pressure to either clamp and she cums on que........she is 32 A and her nips are a little bigger around than a pencil eraser and almost and inch long when I pull and stretch them. My ex wife was a 38 d with silver dollar sized aureoles and her nipples rarely got erect and she had no sense of feeling in them at all. . Comments?:-D:-PFlower
Big Nipples
Love sucking and licking big nipples. I love the look for pleasure when I squeeze and tweak big nipples. I love having my always erect nipples sucked and tweaked.
A Cups
I've noticed that the smaller breasts have the most sensitive nipples and usually the longer nipples. I ldon't know which is more fun, sucking on erect nipples on a small breast or eating a cum filed pussy on a woman with small breasts.
Nipple Sucking
I love to play with my nipples in the shower. It gets me excited in a matter of seconds. I love seeing my nipples hard and erect. I eventually masturbate after playing with them in the shower. I would like to suck and play with a woman's big breasts and nipples. MMMM