2. Forum
  3. Need my cook suck

roman1090
north jersey. Glory hole?
samjonson
like to suck your dick gome to me

Interests:

First Time With A Guy
I won't to suck my frist cook and rid it in my ass I have never had a cook won't to see if I like it
Culinary Arts
I love to cook myself but I totally agree...a man who can cook in and out of the bedroom is irrestisable! LOL;)
Culinary Arts
I like cooking, women love when a man can cook, specially if it is good cooking. They just can´t resist sex after you cook them!
Recipes
Crockpot Cube Steak Salt and pepper and flour steaks....Cook in oil till brown.. Put in crock pot.. Add a pack of onion gravy mix straight out of the pack. Add a can of cream of mushroom soup.. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs.
First Time With A Guy
I won't to suck my first cook so bad I just won't one in my mouth and ass to see if I like it
Mushroom Hunting
well i love all kinds of mushrooms.. the ones you cut up and cook with, and the others that are better just sucked on. The ones that you suck on can be found in the dark too... usually in pants... I like those because after you suck on them longer enough you receive this wonderful liquid that comes spurting out. the ones you suck cannot be harvested from there place of origin. You simply find them, uncover it and suck it while its still attached to it growing place... the best part is, you can keep it and suck on it over and over, and over...plus this type of mushroom has these 2 delicious balls attached to the bottom of the stem... you can suck those too. happy hunting.