1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Who is ready for oral???

Wetmouth629
or male or BOTH I want ALL!!!

Interests:

Hot Tub Fun
i remember my 1rst bi experience also Tumble.It was in a hotub.He had backdoor sex with my lady,while I felt his balls.Then he turned toward me,all glistening with her come running down his balls,it tasted great,that was my 1rst blowjob.it was also the 1rst time that I was refused in getting a cock in my ass.I offered my man pussy to him + he wasn' t ready to do that.Now I'm ready to have a mans seed in my ass.But 1rst I'd like oral sex to warm up+ make every one interested into just cumming everywhere.Any takers?
Anal Sex With Men And Women
I have been an oral-bi guy for a long time, but now I am ready to get fucked Anallly. I would rather get it from a couple unless the cock is really interesting. I am in NY and would like to keep within a decent driving distance
Oral Sex
:-P:-P:-PWE LOVE ORAL SEX!!! The best orgasm I ever had was during oral. I was tired after being out of town all week working. When I got home I was met at the door by my beautiful wife, she was wearing a black satin teddy with matching thongs. She lead me to the bathroom and bathed me with a really silky liquid soap. It was awesome!!! after the bath I was taken to the den where a fire was burning and some of my favorite "other things" were waiting. There was a mirror leaned against the coffee table and I was seated in front of it. She started kissing me all over then moved to my cock. She started slowly and then sped up until it was more than I could stand. I exploded so hard I thought I would pass out. After swallowing the entire load she laid me back on the couch and teased me until I was ready to go again!!
Bisexual Men For Couples
I am a older gut who love given oral sex ,I am lookin for a man and woam who enjoy being given oral sex and who are DDF AND HAVE BOTH OF THEIR COVID VACCINES i would love to be with two woman who are bi and join in giving them both oral a coupls i would love for the guy to have big cock that will fill my mouth and want his wife to watce me give him pleasure
Oral Sex
Oral sex, despite Bill Clinton's protestations, IS sex... lol... and it is fabulous! I've always wanted to try oral with two other women at the same time. Now that would be a dream cum true for me (K)! My husband would love to be there, also us with a couple of guys would be fun... a mix would be very interesting... and very wet... Oral sex becomes a true "democracy" of sex, where everyone can participate, you don't have to worry about (most) STD's, and you definitely can't get pregnant!
M-M-F Threesome
Looking for couples in the Los Angeles region or within 100 miles for a mmf threesome. I am experienced, very kinky and not shy. I am very oral and love to get oral with the couple and lick the woman's clit while she is being fucked. I like fucking and receiving oral as well (mmmmm) and would love to try a double penetration. I am well endowed, reliably hard and long lasting. Also handsome with a good sense of humor. Let's talk!