1. BisexualPlayground โ€บ
  2. Forum โ€บ
  3. Looking for woman or women to pleasure orally๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Crklicker
Rub it anyway you want, just dream of a wet crotch dripping cream on my face by you getting off, also love to eat doggie style and play, ginger or more than one. I've done 4 before
seniorlady
Your description got me so hot, wet, juicy - older heavy set woman, loves oral attention, do you share that cock too?

Interests:

Kinky Sex
To me kinky and taboo are the same thing,,, I don't want to be tied up and be forced to do something. But I WANT and DESIRE a woman who knows WHAT she wants, and how she wants it, no matter what. I am very open and very much want to do a lot of VERY PERSONAL things that certain women would enjoy having a man do these things just for her and her own pleasure. I am experienced, and wish to please women in many different ways. Orally there is very little, if anything I wouldn't to for the woman to wants to see me do most anything to PLEASE her... Really miss my old GF, she was so hot and so appreciative...
Clit Massage
Hey I find pleasure in giving pleasure (to a woman), Breast and clit massage do pleasure a lot of open minded women. I am seeking such a woman in the San Antonio,TX area, Absolute cleanliness guaranteed and expected, Discretion assured....so OPEN MINDED women lets get real. George libido 1929:-P
Couples Looking For Male
would love to meet with a bi couple or two women and have them make love in front of me and then let me join in and use my long tongue to do to them any thing that gives them pleasure with bi women or any woman any thing goes no limits to where I will go with my tongue with men I am bi curious and willing to learn but just oral I have wondered what it would be like to have a big cock in my mouth ,but so far have not done it let me in on your pleasure in Maryland perfer white women and men
Bisexual Married Men
YES I am a married man who is looking for a hot women younger woman who lone to get oral sex only I am into that and willing to please you in any way you want with my mouth to any part of your body that gives you pleasure I am in Maryland but willing to go into DC and close by va let me please you and pleasure you with my tongue message me
Performing Oral On Men & Women
Giving Oral delight to couples is my primary sexual interest! Any way YOU want, Any place YOU choose, Any time YOU desire. My wish is to fulfill YOUR needs. To please a couple orally, Man & Woman, is my pleasure & delight. Tell me what YOU want & let me make YOU Happy.:) Be Happy D i c k:):):)
Men Fucking Men With Women Participating
My pleasure to fuck and suck, lick, and to be fucked, sucked, and licked, most definitely with all women participating. Love to be fucked in the ass by cock, dildo, or strapon, and to be at the same time, eaten by the woman or women, eating cock, sucking and licking nipples, breasts, abdomen, neck, ears, mouth, eyes, and to give and receive the pleasure, and orgasms gratefully in return!!! HugHugHugKissKissKissFlowerFlo werFlower