1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Fuck, lick, or suck.

Swingcpl69
Ill be in lubbock next week. Anyone want to have fun? Interested in all.

Swingcpl69
Im ready for anyone

Interests:

Ass Licking
I'm just a very oral man period! My thought on the matter is if you can't lick , how can you stick it. If I can't kiss you or suck your tits or eat your pussy, suck your cock, or lick your ass, How can I get a bj, fuck your tits,or fuck your pussy? Let alone getting fucked by a cock or strapon and getting my ass licked? o yes, I'm with willy on this one, gotta be clean. And its done with pleasure!!
Anal Fucking
I would love to try having two large cocks up my ass at the same time stretching my ass wide open and both cumming in me at the same time and leaving my ass gaping. Be a lot of fun to lick and suck their cum off both of them. I would also like to dp a guys ass with someone else and again we both cum in himand then he sits his fuck hole right over my mouth and I lick and suck the cum out of him until there is none left. Both would be fucking amazing.
Being A Couples Fuck Toy
This is a recurring fantasy and a great turn-on for me: To have an attractive, pleasantly dominant couple use me for their pleasure. For him to fuck me, tell me to suck him, tell me to eat her out while he fucks me. For her to tell me to sit on his dick, tell me to lick her ass while doing so. To lick both of them while they're fucking, his balls and ass, her pussy lips while his cock slides in and out of her. To suck his cock together with her, while she teaches me how, oh I get so hard just thinking of it... :)
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
I have the same fantacy of watching my wife fuck another guy while I first begin to watch and stroke my cock. I move over and get into a 69 with her above me and I start to suck on her clit while he fucks her. His balls hitting my face as i lick my wifes pussy and his cock, enjoying their taste. Then he cums hard inside her and as he slowly pulls his cock out, I lick it clean until it is all the way out and he shoves it in my mouth. I suck the rest of his cum out then he goes around to help my wife suck my cock. As i enjoy this, i begin to lick my wifes cum filled pussy and suck the cum out giving her another orgasm. I then shoot my load in my wife and her friends mouth. I cant wait to get home to meet someone with my wife!!!
2 Guys One Woman
i am looking for 2 hung blk guys or e to lick and shemale with big cock and bi couple ; i love lick and suck bih cock while i get fuck;;;houston area
10 Inch Cock
I will happily take you in my mouth and as far down my throat as I can and will swallow your sweet cum, then you can move behind me and slide up inside as deeply as you can and I will be happy to take another cum up inside me. After we kiss some I will be very happy to suck and lick you hard again and let you fuck my ass and mouth again and again after I suck and lick your balls until you are hard and cumming again and again!