1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. 12 inches or more

SloStroker4U
I've got 5"...I can stick it in 3 times and call it 15"....lol!

Interests:

10 Inch Cock
I've got to say I've experienced 3 huge cocks in my life so far... The first one was 10 inches and had to have been 6 inches around. It was all I could do to get my lips around him. I DID deep throat him, but had I had to take deep breaths between each time I went down. I have to say it was an interesting experience and he loved it. I was the first that could take him. The second one was 11 inches but not that thick around. I deepthroated him and then he fucked me. Just like the first, his eyes spun when I took him both ways. Number 3? Well...he's just fun. When pumped up completely he's 13 inches and 6 around...enough to fill me completely plus some. Nope...I can't take that all the way down my throat...only about half. I have to say it's fun though. Oh, for all of you less endowed men? Let me tell you...W I D E R is definitely better.
1 Man On 1 Man
I'm looking I'm looking to suck a big juicy cock 10 inches of better anybody interested in the Pennsylvania area I love sucking big juicy cock 10 inches of butter will accept 8 inches.
Bull Fucks Both
Big 8 1/2 inches or 9 inches if the heart is going fast Breeding wife and husband
10 Inch Cock
My buddy is hung with 12 1/2 inches...no lie...and thick as your wrist....but he is only the second biggest dick i ve ever seen.... I saw a guy in a truck stop who was at least 12 inches soft..who knows how big hard?
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
I so much want to spend so much time with a TG I want to taste that hot cream I want to take 10 inches down my throat and in my ass, I like to dress like a hot little bitch I’ve got a nice tight little ass and I can swallow 10 inches maybe more
Penetration With Strange Objects
I've put a lot of strange things in my ass! But one of the wierdest was a huge summer sausage about 2 feet long and 3 inches thick! I shoved it and sat on it and pushed it as far as I could into me and checked how deep it went after about an hour of painful pleasure! I managed to get 16 inches into my swollen ass! Does anybody want to fuck me?!