1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I guess NO ONE wants to CUM

Wetmouth629
I want as many guys and as much CUM as I can get!!!

Interests:

Aliens
I guess I'm a Spock in search of his Uhura (and his Kirk)...so I guess that makes ME the alien.
Double Penetration
I guess the definition of dp can vary widely. I have always loved having one cock in my mouth while another is in my butt. I enjoy feeling like a roast on the rotisserie skewer I guess. It was only recently though that I finally got to experience two cocks in my ass at the same time. I really loved it...and wish it could have gone on longer. It takes a little choreography I guess...and both "tops" need to be excited about it. For me, I think one was and the other wasn't. I really would love to find two tops who would be excited to have their cocks in my ass together at the same time. Alternating rhythms could be incredible!!! Of course...always wanting more...it would then be great to have a cock in my mouth while I had two in my ass. Would that be considered "TP" then? :)
Bisexual Orgy
I guess its just to scary
Guess how I got my name Crystal
Quilting
just came in here to see what the word quilting had to do with sex. i guess i see now.lol
Cum Fetish
I guess you could say I have a cum fetish I want it all the time all over me and in me