1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Unbelievable!!

Lionessa
Beware! Be careful where you tread. The Webbies are really super duper evil this year!!!

Crklicker
Are you?

monaohio
i know i got two emails from bill and pattie about fakes on this site in last two months

Lionessa
Um hello? I'm talking about the Hunt. Of course the webbies are not always EVIL!! Only during the hunt

Crklicker
Yeah, hard to get them eggs..

Interests:

Double Penetration
Love the DP and have had it done. It's a wonderful feeling; is unbelievable. I had two not big but huge cocks one in my ass and the other one in my pussy and boy did I cum it was every were I loved it and now I have to have it at least twice a month if not more.
Licking Cum From Pussy
So unbelievable tasty, and with a woman's love nectar mixed is not only delicious; but sugar free!
Shaving Other Guys Cock And Balls
i have shaved many cocks an balls its very hard to get through it watching his cock grow an in need of sucking. the fell of a freshly shaved cock is unbelievable.
Teaching Younger Women
Attractive male seeking younger females that want to learn more about achieving unbelievable orgasms.....let me teach you many different ways to achieve them.....what are you waiting for?? dont let another day pass without one...i'm 41, very attractive, clean, discreet, d/d free...find out what ecstacy a older man can bring you in bed.....get in touch.....see what you've been missing.....Hug
Teaching Younger Women
Attractive male seeking younger females that want to learn more about achieving unbelievable orgasms.....let me teach you many different ways to achieve them.....what are you waiting for?? dont let another day pass without one...i'm 41, very attractive, clean, discreet, d/d free...find out what ecstacy a older man can bring you in bed.....get in touch.....see what you've been missing.....Hug
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Nothing compares to getting your mouth between the legs of a woman with a big cock plowing her pussy, licking her clit, licking his balls and shaft as it goes in and out, sucking his cock with her juice all over him and then putting it back in her pussy for more, having your face inches from her pussy when he comes, watching his cum drip and run around the sides as he continues to fuck, then going head to tail with her when he's done, eating her out while she sucks my dick. Unbelievable sexy and the best time I have ever had.

Related Searches