1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. early

Interests:

Bisexual Seniors
Looking for a senior CHUB bi couple in the Raleigh-Durham, NC metro area. Prefer retired individuals like myself. I'm a MWM in my early 60's and a Chub myself. Can probably only play during the weekdays morning or early afternoon. Please read my ENTIRE profile here on B.P. It's long but should answer most of your questions about me.
Cousins & Brothers
Hmm, hard to remember a lot.I was under 10 yrs old.but can remember vaguely about sucking my older brothers pencil and licking both my younger sisters pussies.I was very young and its hard to remember much,but I have finally realized that I was bi at an early age. I do remember that we were all very interested and the shame set in,and it didn't last long.Thats my only experience in incest and we haven't talked about it at all or have gone further since.I believe that its natural to be courious as little kids to wonder why we have genitals and what they are for and that its again, natural to explore early in life with familiar people.
Caught By Family Member
My sister and I had been fucking for about six months. We were in the living room with my sis bouncing on my cock. Mom never got home early so we figured we’d be daring. Well mom came home early, sis saw her and smiled. Mom watched for a few minutes and just said to come talk to her when we finished. We did and went into her room still naked, and my cum running down sis leg. Mom asked how it started, and how long we’d been fucking. She said she was shocked sis wasn’t pregnant yet since it was obvious no protection was used. She made an appointment for sis to get on the pill. That night we had a family conversation and it was decided sis would move into my room and her room would be kept for appearance.
Horses
I REALLY WANT TO LEARN HOW TO "HORSE BACK RIDE"!!!!! PLEASE!!!.......there's got to be a "cowboy" out there who has the "patience" to teach me about horses as well as caring, for them! LOOKING IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA!!!!! anyone who (males preferred! have this fantasy of getting fucked by a guy in a barn, farm underneath a tree on farm in a spot that one DOES NOT have to worry about people walking up on ya and seeing two guys "going at it" or "taking care of business"! I like height/weight proportnate men!!!! lay a blanket/sleeping bag on the ground, early spring/late summer/early fall, anytime of year when it's not too hot!!!! FUCKING IN NATURE!!!!!
Forced To Suck In Public
As a early teen, I was given a bj on a dare during a sleepover.
Mommy/Boy Role Play
south east michigan any moms out there want a early 20's boy to be their toy boy son