1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. BJ at book store

Biguyforfun91
I was on a work trip yesterday and made a stop at an adult book store, found they had veiwing booths. Bought a new butt plug, went to a booth and put it in. Then I noticed there was a glory holes, this is good I thought, so sitting there in my thong panties with the new plug in the next thing I know there was a beautiful black cock coming through the hole. I worked that beautiful meat stick and got a great reward of a large tasty load of cum. What a great day.
BiCuriousDude59
Nice, sounds like a great day !!!!!!!

Biguyforfun91
It was outside of Pittsburgh PA on 22

monaohio
biguyforfun91 is that place just outside of murrysville

Biguyforfun91
It was I guess in Blaiersville
LuvGivingOralToMandF
Yeah, great to see a nice cock start coming through that hole, knowing you are going to get to suck it.

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm love going to the book store in my pink bra and panties

Interests:

Glory Holes Montana
Update: The Butte store Rocky Book Store is closing in about a month. The building was bought and new owners are going to renovate. Bookstore owner says they are not going to relocate the store. So we loose one of our Gloryhole location.....
Sex At Book Stores
We love to suck and fuck in the video booths at adult book stores. We often stop while on long drives for a break in a towns adult book store for some local cock and sperm.
Adult Theaters
Hi, cd from New Jersey. Would love to find a theater or book store where I could go dressed. Like to look like a slut/hooker with platforms or boots and to much make up. Anyone knowing where I could go and not have problems please let me know. any woman, couples or men want to help me dress and take mew to a store to pay, please let me know Judy slut-in-treaining
Glory Holes Virginia
Hello all Who wants to go to Waverly book store
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
I'm looking for an adult book store in Frederick Md. I have been told of one but don't know where it is.
Glory Holes North Carolina
Laura's adult book store on Franklin Boulevard