1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. BJ in a public place

alwaysdec
Anyone guys give another dude a blow job outside in a park or similar environment?

alwaysdec
Did a guy yesterday at Betzwood park, across the river from Valley Forge PArk. He was sitting in his car I walked up and saw he was hard. He opened the door and I did him to completion right there!
Jerrwayne
I sucked a guy one time behind a building in town at noon....in his camero convertable

Bi_Larose
Sucked a lawyer's cock in the parking garage at his office building. This happened a couple of dozen times. Not a huge cock but pouring precum and a huge load of cum.
Bradshaw21
Guy sucked me once in a two story storage bld at Lowe’s about 1:00 pm with people walking around the parking lot

floppy2
I got a guy one early morning at a city park. I was dressed in hot pants and scalloped top and had on a bra underneath, My lips were painted red and other than him saying good morning he whipped out his cock and I dropped down to suck him off. I concentrated on the crown of his cock swirling my tongue around it and sucking gently on it. Every time I raised my head I could see the red rings of my lipstick on his dick. As he got closer i could feel him tense up and then he yells out loud, Oh godd and shoots a hot load into my mouth. I was totally satisfied and he thanked me and smiled widely..

ajwain
I have a guy a bj in his car at a park and ride.
Licit24U
I helped deliver grocery on saturdays we parked along a dirt road and I sucked the driver's cock We would do this every time I was needed. After the first timt I seem to be needed every saturday.
JamesLucy
When I was a crossdresser I used to go out at night and either arrange to meet men at suitable 'dogging sites' or just cruise around and pick up men at them (remote car parks, lay-bys (UK = rest areas) - often married 'straight' men.
samjonson
I suck cock at a park near me

JJ7065
I use to love getting head as I drove through traffic in my truck with it's bench seat. Girl or Boy I did not care. Both were so good!
bitimes
Ever since I first sucked an older dudes cock at a park when young I have been hooked on such hook ups. Sometimes being watched by others was a great turn on too.

Gizmo2827
I have sucked guys off in parks at the mall. I have sucked them off on street corners etc.

chillywilly
i have sucked a number of men in their cars in assorted parking lots and i sucked a guy in an alley in downtowh Oakland i always swallow and loe the taste of fresh semen

Sinwagon
I have had a good bit of fun on CL in the years before.. one e 6’5” man used to come out my way and I would suck his huge cock right in my yard( I’m semi rural)and swallow. I had a well seasoned fit guy take me and fuck the life out of me I’m 2012.. he ate and then lubed me like a pro. I’ve even had a guy pull up, not say anything as I sat in a chair on the porch and he fucked my face and blew a huge load in 3 min.
Then he just walked away and drove off.. perfect.
I also have a side mature woman that I fuck occasionally. Also had a spit roast with here. Awesome watching a nice cock fucking her face while I work on her pussy. Plenty more stories. Lol. And not one is a fantasy,, all are true.

cumbucket4u
Wish I could meet up with other guys at parks don't know how yet but I willing to learn

LVhedonist
A buddy and I went to the ghost town Rhyolite and we both sucked each other in the shadow of an old building, and again in an abandoned mine shaft while other tourists were there in the distance.

ivansarles
I suck guy that was rubbing his hard on we were in the middle of of a movie theater I started playing with him and he took it out I got on the floor and sucking him he gabbing the back of my head and fucking my mouth and cum but I keep on sucking he got hard again and did the same thing I was leaving and he took me to a bar and we had a few drinks I went to the rest room and he come in pushing me into a stall took my pants down and fuck my like a slut

Cum4fun24
I met a guy at an adult bookstore once and we left and went to a back parking lot behind a store. We got out and he pulled down my pants and he rimmed me and then sucked me till I shot my load in his mouth. I then jacked him off until he shot his load all over my cock. Another time, same bookstore, we left and went to a different parking lot and we sucked each other in my truck. He wanted to watch me masturbate so I stroked it until I shot my own load into my mouth. Then we got out and I sucked hus cock in the parking lot by my truck until he shot his load in my mouth and on my face. Was such a turn on since there were some cars driving down the road near us.

Cum4fun24
Really would like to suck another guy off at a public beach during the day time

Postman777
How lucky are y'all. That's a real dream for me. To suck a cock outside de near public
Openmindedindividual
Used to go to the park,always someone looking to give or get a blow d both.

luvtitsndicks2
I remember being at a restaurant in the restroom peeing guy came in seen my pink panties showing said nice panties I looked over at his dick and said nice dick long story short he took me in the stall and I sucked his big cock and smooth balls 👅

cumbucket4u
I going to stone fort in Manchester Tn now yall got me hungry for my protein
bengalsrone
sucked cock in a bookstore numbers watched... in fact others got so hot they tapped me off... like wrestling ... actually once got fucked in the hallway of a bookstore... a number watched me take him...

Indyguy60
A nearby nature park was an excellent place for all kinds of play. I've been sucked and fucked while there many times. I've also sucked and fucked others while there. It's exciting to get naked and have some fun. It's also an opportunity to have others watch you as things happen and they will sometimes get involved as well.

Naughtybicocker
No but I want to suck a guy's big cock outside

Hungry60wm
There's a place not far from me

pleasureintention
Closest I ever did any such thing was in a video store booth, No glory hole, no door on stall and I sucked a guy off and others watched.

SouthDenvrCocksucker
I've sucked many cocks in public, usually in the front seat of a car in a public lot, but also in parks, in bathroom stalls, and once in a closet in a church. I even let a guy fuck me in my ass in the bathroom at a crowded bar once. So fucking hot going back out with cum dripping from my ass.

BiDocAndVixie
I had a camper and would suck and be sucked in parking lots all over our area. And once even in my driveway. First time I swallowed was in my camper in 69 on my back. Dude shot down my throat and I gulped it all down and came instantly too
Sl103
I have in parking lots and parks hubs loves hearing the them.

Hungry60wm
There's a small state park that has a Glacier Pothole and a city park both have trails. Lots of fun

older76
I would love to find a place in Wichita Ks , like a park

srj123
I love being seen sucking cock. I love to suck cock at adult bookstores and theaters. I've broadcast myself on webcam sucking cock
Juliab
being enfemme playing in public/ semi public. Very exciting especially with others watching and or participating. Been a long time since, but would be open for that anytime.

Loads8844
Had a roommate in college had a huge dick. One day watching tv I look over and he’s got it out stroking it. After couple of minutes I pulled mine out and within a minute he was sucking me off.

Dmikea
Parking lots in the back of my car, in local parks... so hot sucking a cock knowing that you can get caught. One time I ever sucked a cock in a Home Depot restroom.

CorenCorias
So I've had my dick sucked many times in public. But the one I feel is the best is when I came home from my second deployment. My wife and her friend Amanda picked me up at the airport. We got into the car and they wanted me to drive. We didn't even make it out of the parking garage before my wife had my dick in her mouth. Then Amanda leaned between the seats to also suck my dick from the back seat. We pull up to the attendant who was shall I say shocked to see two women taking turns sucking my dick while I was paying the fee. They sucked my dick on the highway until we got to a truck stop where I took them in the ladies room and fucked them both in the ass. Then they spent the rest of the weekend sucking my dick or riding me

Haveneedssissyboy
I will suck cock anywhere in public places especially if others are watching and love it if women are there to enjoy the show

Biguy77578
A friend and I sucked each other off on rail road tracks in the middle of the day.

Mrhyde490
it.. Hopefully get caught...I love to be seen and watched by anyone

Interests:

Forced To Suck In Public
Jacksonville FL pink satin, sissy sub bi TV who loves to suck off guys, eat their cum and be fucked in any public or semi-public place. Got arrested back in the fall of 1999 for cruising a park on the westside of Jacksonville and could not talk or suck my way out of it.
Public Sex
Yes, it would be fun and exciting to have sex in a semi-public place where we just might accidentally be seen.Flower
Sucking Cocks
Anyone in Cleveland Ohio that Is willing to get their dick sucked up in a public place I give good head
Fingering
What's not to like about fingering yourself or your partner/partners? Especially in a public place where they must be quiet... LOL! Great fun! And the best part is - I get attacked later! Laughing
Fingering Women In Public Places
This is so hot. I would love to finger a lady, while in a booth at a very crowded bar, with her husband's permission, of course. Even better if it is a shy ladies first time in a public place.
Being Watched
I'd like to be forced to suck cock in a public place where passers by can watch, maybe in a crowded bar where men line up and wait for a turn. Lindawantabe