1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Tasting cum

Scott123johnson
I'm thinking of tasting some cum for the first time what can I expect and tell me about for first time if you liked it. Cheers

kylookin4fun
It can depend on what the guy eats and if he smokes mine tastes sweet because I eat a lot of fruit it the guy eats spicy foods or a lot of garlic it might not taste that good

mward15452
I flip upside down in to hanasana yoga pose, grab a funnel and blow my load right into my mouth. My cum tastes salty. I drink a ton of water, so maybe that is why.

SWFL4biFUN
The first time I tasted my own cum was circa 1994 when Peggy & Matt taught me to beCUM bisexual. Peggy popped off my cock as I was fucking her cowgirl and sat on my face as Matt went down on my cock. We dated for nearly 3 years and it TOTALLY "changed my life." Then I came here and BSP helped me find 2 additional couples (in nearly as many decades) for me "taste my cum on another man's cock" after fucking his wife first and of course tasting his cum after he fucks her too or WHILE he is fucking her.

NOWADAYS, my main form of sexual pleasure is "edging" in the nude (usually 0500 - 0800) where-bi I am seeking the "caviar of bi sex" (preCUM)

FURTHER, bi drinking Coconut juice which makes my preCUM taste DELICIOUS.

So in other words: GO FOR IT!!

(he also fantasizes about licking his cum from ass cracks, tits, toes, etc)
Jd19500205
ted by tasting and working up to swallowing my own
Then tried several trannys but now any nice cock will do just fine
it when a man gets close to cumming and the head of his cock swells mmmmm hot cream fills your mouth and sucking every last drop while the cum makes his dick so slippery and delicious mmmmmm
Jerrwayne
My only complaint is that guys who smoke have cocks and cum that tastes like an ashtray...dissapointing

Sunrayjr58
There's nothing better that felling that hot cock bursting in your mouth. I love to take my time and fell it pulse in my mouth and slowly taste the cum before swallowing. It all depends on what the person eats and if he cum's often.

needthecock
My first experience to taste cum was 12 years old, It was from a 17 year older brothers friend, Was his cock head started throbbing , then the burst of cum, it was salty and sweet at the same time, wasn't bad and was a good experience, I enjoyed it, After that several times, I was 15 and sucked our neighbor off in his garage hes was late 30's early 40's, he did have a nice thick cock and approx. 5- 51/2 inches and huge head, his cum was bitter salty but still not bad, I have sucked and swallow several shots of cum from guys including BBC, That's the best it's a lot of cum and like a mixture of sweet and tangy, I seem at the age I am now I enjoy the taste a feel of the younger guys cock, balls and cum, It's more freshing with mixture of Zesty-sweet and smooth, I thinks it's the amount of pre-cum they have from the ages of 19- 27 it's always tasty and good and love it when they like multiple cumming, the taste lingers for a while.

Bi_Larose
I was very young when I tasted cum for the first time and really liked the taste and feel of it in my mouth. My wife and I were in a cuckold relationship for over 25 years so I tasted a lot of cum from her pussy and also straight from several of her lovers. I can say that the taste of cum can be very different depending on the guy's eating habits and whether or not he smokes. The texture/consistency can also vary from creamy to watery. For some guys, cum just oozes out of their cocks but others shoot with considerable force. No matter what it taste or feels like, I love the feel of a hard cock swelling up and pumping cum into my mouth!

midnitekowboy
Taste your own first...Its really very enjoyable...I swallow my own all the time. Would like to taste someone else soon.
Bradshaw21
Wife lives in another state due to mothers health so when she comes home we fuck like teenagers about a month ago she can home and I got off quick. She always wipes her pussy with a towel after I get off so she was laying face down with her feet toward my head and starring at her beautiful ass it didn’t take long to get hard again. I must say she’s got one of the prettiest ass I’ve ever seen and love to lick and kiss it especially tounge fucking her hole and so I started on her ass and seen cum running out of her pussy so for the first time I started licking the cum out of her pussy and her pussy was so hot and I loved it. I want to try another guys cum.

Glennmanning
Looking forward to my first

hornyforcock
I men cum in my mouth about 4 times but never really tasted it I had there cocks all the way down my throat so when they cummed it went right past my taste buds I could tell when they were getting ready by the moaning and throbbing so would take it all the way down love I taste my own cum more when I can't find a partner I cum on a dildo then suck the cum off it

EmailOnly85
Many of you may not like but....
My father tried teaching me and sister sex-ed at home...
It wasn't until later I learned why we always had oatmeal for breakfast.
A little cum mixed with milk made it taste that much better...
It's true.. read my other posts.

EmailOnly85
Many of you can relate....
As a teenager lying on my bed .. shoulders on a pillow.. back straight up against the wall.. dropping legs over above my head and cock just inches from my mouth.. Jerking off with mouth open but most splattering on my face .. My tongue raking my outer lips to get that in my mouth also..

like2wacher66
dont think so much about the tasted, but focus on the way the cock stiffens and then spurts when you make him come and keep on sucking and keeping that cock deep in your mouth and licking the tip with your tongue as he spurts.

franktaylor
sucked my first cock when I was 13, I didn't know what to expect, so I gagged and choked, but got used to it, now I love it. Won't suck unless I can swallow
biprostar
I had 2 suck buddies for many years and we always pulled away before cumming...
I experimented with tasting my own...
One day while sucking buddy #2, he said that he was about to cum and I had the thought of tasting him but pulled off at the last second and regretted watching his cum roll down his cock...
Sometime afterwards I was sucking buddy #1 who said that he was about to cum when something clicked in my head to keep sucking and see what happens...
He cut loose with one of his massively big loads that I promptly gulped down...
He enjoyed it immensely and followed up by sucking me to completion, I became a cum lover after that but he never got over his gag reflex and couldn't swallow...
One night I told buddy #2 that buddy #1 and I regularly came in each other's mouths... Buddy #2 and I then had a jack off session and when he was about to cum, I took him in my mouth and swallowed his load...
The only cum that I've tasted since those days is my own when jacking off or eating one of my own creampies...

You won't know until you try it...

johneden
The taste and feel of cum is wonderful, second only to the pleasure of feeling the guy starting to tense up and thrust faster and faster then sort of relax as he cums and moans if you do it right...Always swallow or share with him if he's into it....Kinda seals the deal

franktaylor
First cum I tasted was my 14 year old friend, it was really sweet tasting, really surprised. I've sucked and swallowed many since, they're all good, sucking any cock is good, but the taste of cum is an acquired taste. It took me a few times and the taste can really vary. Sometimes I really savor it and take my time in swallowing and really enjoy, other times I swallow as fast as I can, terrible taste, but I never spit

Luvcummm
Luv the taste and feel of cum especially when a cock swells up in your mouth and explodes I had two cocks in my mouth once no one shot his cum all over the other one licked up every last drop

Interests:

Men Eating Cum
My first time tasting it was when my wife came home from the neighbors. I was horny and took her to bed, I could tell she was hot from something. As I was kissing her I could taste something strange on her breath. When I got to eating her pussy there it was, a hot fucked pussy loaded with cum. I ate and fucked her for a few hours. She came so many times and so did I. I did enjoy tasting it in her pussy. MMMMM MMMMMM
Rimming
Dennis J loves tasting ass!
Hairy Women
Tasting a hot wet fury pussy is Nirvana:-P
Cunnilingus
I can only say I love tasting women's pussies.
Women Who Like Oral Sex
New Jersey women have the most delicious tasting pussys.
Squirting Females
Its sweet eating and tasting a woman while she is squirting