1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi Hotel party summary

golfallday
We had 29 people show up and play. We had another 6 that just watched which is okay too. A mix up on room numbers caused a problem for the members but it was a great crowd and 5 hours of fun. No surprise that the single males claiming to be bi did not show up ( 18 signed up or confirmed and 7 showed up). Those 7 had a hell of as time since the women got so wet watching the male on male play they jumped in and the next thing you know there were 4 beds being used and a couch and in one case a chair.

We give everyone one "mulligan" for saying they are coming and then not showing up but the second time gets them the ax. From what I understand there were 6 that showed up late and they held an after hours play party. Because we put on parties in 3 different states as we travel we hear what issues come up and you single guys are hurting yourself by not showing up. A hard cock is always going to get attention and that is from both male and female. For the life of me since our parties cost ZERO why would someone prefer a glory hole at an adult bookstore over getting really crazy and expanding that sexual bucket list. We have parties every 3 months or so and will always post on here when we are having one next. Bob and Lisa

Robynnsubmissive
I never received the message giving the location and room numbers. I am on bisexual playground and it never came.

Robynn

Spanky110
WOW sounds like you had a great time,are you still having a party in Toledo,Ohio? I would love to cum too that party. I have sent msg before,and you sent msg back i have a male friend that would also like to come their. I would like to ask how many women were at your party. My name is Gary

golfallday
Not sure why that happened because we sent a note to you showing location and room numbers. We had 2 couples come from this site and they got the note. I'm sorry you didn't get it.

golfallday
We had 8 women at the party and yes the party in Ohio is the last weekend in June.

monaohio
too bad you don't have one of those parties in youngstown ohio

Itsmeandyou
Sounds like it was a GREAT TIME.

Glennmanning
Ever make it out to the SF bay area? Looks like you all know how to party!

mushroomstamp77
We would love to hear more about this party in Ohio. We just stumbled across this thread this morning.
funinafternoon
Sounds fantastic. Someday in New Orleans...

Phylis
You have to have a party in the Northeast around Boston. Tons of crossdressers and sissies here. I will CUM PHYL in Worcester Of course I will suck every dick possible an OOOH that pussy juice. I am getting hot again. Boys where are YOU?

grguy4u
I read about a get together in Ohio which isn't too far. Have you had one in Michigan? I'm interested either way and would like more info. Thanks.

Vilhelm007
Wish that were in NH!!

kinkybictguy
Would be willing to go anywhere in FL...Let me know...
konolambert
ATTACTIVE BI WHITE MALE SAFE AND SANE IN COLUMBUS OHIO WOULD LOVE A INVITE TOLEDO NOT THAT FAR AWAY....PLEASE REPLY 1 WAY OR THE OTHER...

battlefreezone
Any parties in the phila area?

BluegrassCock2
I’d love to hear more about the party in ohio

cumminme
im ready in micigan yummy

BigP45
Anything going on in PA anytime?
wantsomebiguys
Could you please send me if anything in areas around Buffalo Rochester or Niagara Falls area please

Haasjason
Curious about the parties having never been. How do people get together? Do folks just get naked and go at it or are there intros or something? I’m fairly shy that’s why I ask. The party description sounds hot though.
Maximothedog
Firstimer in ct would luv to cum if u cum to CT 🤙
StephanieCD
I would have absolutely loved to be involved in something like this unless crossdressers would not be accepted as part of your fun.
dja69
Sounds like fun.

TinAnal
Your parties sound so interesting,never been to one,however,I sure would like to attend.
I know this Corona Virus issue has put a notch in things.
Looking forward to your next party in Venice,FL Bob and Lisa.
Robert.

oldboner1
Sounds fun, I love sharing.

Jkccummin
Would absolutely
Sevniii
Sound like so much fun
Maximothedog
I am firstimer in ct please let me no abt next party
PlayBiTheRiver
would it be possible to share some of your event planning knowledge? I'm thinking about putting on a bi hotel party, but I've never organized one.

JustMeNfl
i would like to go to venice party 51 bi tampa male here loves group and being watched

General1971
General1971 here. Would love to travel almost any place to take part in a party like this. Please send me an invitation for the next shindig. I WILL make every attempt to get there no matter what. I tingle all over with the thought of that many cocks to suck and play with. Let the juices flow and the fun begin. Man, I hope it is SOON!!!

Biguy247
Sounds like fun I'm bi and down
CuriousBisexual50
Let me know if anything in areas around Buffalo or Niagara Falls area please. Sounds like fun

Joedoe4209
Nebraska tonight

Howdoit
Can you contact me for the next party I will be there

Billy4fun2
I live in Missouri but travel to the Carolina's all the time so I would like to get on the list for invites in those area's

Kennye
Next time you have one again mail me I'm up for it

Budsmith99
How about Maryland / DC area?

acfwb
Please let me know when you schedule the next get togther

Kennye
I'm doing one in first weekend in March what is the best size room?

Seekawoman
I absolutely want to Cum Meat you All.
I'm in

bisex4us2
Hello, we would absolutely love to attend an all Bi party especially if there are a good amount of men and women. Let us know when and where the next ones are.

Cockhole2
In Florida missed the first invite do to wife’s health issues but never seen the posting of the recent one please keep me informed

JohnnyInTampa
Next party is April 10. They posted it a week or so ago.

hyflyer909
If you have a party anywhere reasonably close to New Orleans, I would LOVE to attend. Would be a most active participant. Thanks.
SmokeyMtn29
Looking to attending one of your "Meat and Eat" ( and and ) get together's here in the near future!

iwant2bintn
We can't make the April 10th party but if you guys have one in May let us know

hungirishman
ohio party soon

manoral69
I would love to join in if your are near Ohio, Ind. or Pa.
Nancyslut69
In Albuquerque CD slut
Discrete. ...
Will be a slut, if invited

Interests:

Bisexual Party
Been interested in a hotel party in PA. May have to put one together
Fantasy
one of my biggest turn on is to have me and some 10 or 20 men fucking my naughty wife Mae over and over again in a hotel room. just using Mae as a big party fuck toy cock cum slut for all us men to enjoyLaughing
All Girl Orgy
I would love to be in a all girl party in a hotel for two days and Norfolk, So if any ladys would love to come and make this happen then come find me bsugar. Look at my profile.:-P:-P:-PKiss
Coed Masturbation Parties
Sounds Like Fun! Let's Get Some Discussion Going . . . Has Great Possibilities, , , , Maybe A Toy Party ? ? ? A Pajama Party ? ? ? Or A Come As You Are Party ? ? ? . . . . . :)Hug:KissKiss:)
Horny At Work
I work the graveyard shift at a hotel.... how would you like to check in to a hotel and see me behind the front desk? I will say one thing.... I am too shy but can not wait for the day for someone to take the initiative and not let me say no.... someone who will keep me from being bored another night.... someone to do dirty things to me in the back office.. or to get a room so i could sneak up there thoughout the night. :-P
Being A Party Favor
For black kings only, I am available always for any kind of function as to halftime party's, Batchelor party's,any kind of party or gathering. I'm non professional,always free, I'm a white sissy who simply enjoys the attention of being sexually used as a party favor for any size group or gathering of black kings ♠️