1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Married Guys
tom2832
Where do you go to meet up with other men or women. Cars or outside in public areas make me paranoid, any thoughts?

stockdude
Definitely do not play in a public place like a park. A friend of mine got caught coming out of the woods in the evening at a park after meeting up with a man and a cop was waiting for them. Go to a motel and pay cash.
byronnn
Just get a motel, there's a lot to be said for neutral territory. Inquire about half-day rates if expense is a concern, since many of them offer that discount.

NakidKirk1
Video store seems to work well but there is always the risk of being busted. Hotel is the way to go
tom2832
Not too many choices out there. Sounds like a motel is the way to go but credit card charges present a problem..sort of hard to explain that charge!
jaywestchester22
A lot of motels have short stay rates for just this kind of thing. Some are pretty seedy, but others are more than acceptable. For $40-50 you should be able to get two to three hours and can pay with cash. No credit card needed. Check reviews of motels online and then call to see if they have short terms rates.
tom2832
Thanks for all of the suggestions.....Now to find someone!

Phylis
Boy that is a tough one. You can pit girlfriends in that category also. We all know when we get the urge to do one we want it now, That is BS to tell the wife . If she is not participating by now she ain't gonna participate or understand the urge to have a wet one in one's mouth. Cash at a motel is probably the best way to go. Pay a little but look at what you are getting.....
I try not to suck local but ' IT" happens. My car is recognizable to some people also.
tom2832
True enough! I just can't do the car thing. I've tried outside but that's uncomfortable also. I'm in the category of not sucking local also, very uncomfortable if things don't work out and you run into this person often....no thanks. The only thing I don't like about motels is cameras. I'm recognizable also, thus the paranoia of doing local! Thanks for the input!

Interests:

Bisexual Married Men
Bi married white guy looking for other bi married guys in the Nothern VA area for safe encounters.
Bisexual Couples Sucking Cock
We are a happily married couple who enjoy sucking straight married or attached guys cocks. It spices up our sex life and the sharing strengthens our marriage. No muss no fuss, just weekly discreet, disease free sex with no reciprocation required. We host at our place, and yes we both swallow.
Bisexual Married Men
Married bi man here, chubby, 46, 250lbs. Wife has no clue I suck and like to get fucked. Would also love to see her BBW body fucked hard by other bi married guys. Again, she has no clue. Well, at least I get to taste cum. Anybody in the Niagara Ontario area want to get together, or just chat about stuff?
1 Man On 1 Man
Want ongoing suck buddy to 69 with in the Bishop, CA area. Must be some guys on the total DL that love or want to try sucking cock that go skiing or snowboarding on a regular basis? Married couples++, Married on DL+, single, 1 or 2 men, gay, Bi, Tranny, cross dressers, I’m all about having great sex in my life. Love to please men & women. Horny 24-7.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I often have the urge to suck a guys cock and 69 too....often jo imagining doing it, and ready to give a great bj to a nice cock...any other discrete or married guys want the same?
BBW
I love BBW's of all ages, whether married or single. A BBW vagina is the most beautiful one to look at. Definitely would love to meet a BBW in the Niagara Ontario region for lots of kissing and sex. You can be submissive or dominant as I can switch. So if a married chubby guy, 46, 5'6, 250lbs interests you, then contact me. Guys, girls, couples, do you have a BBW friend or relative? Why not get them to contact me and I'll give them lots of orgasms.