1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Dildos and pegging

Thatgirl3512
Yes I’ll try it. You got to be real slow and patient with me

mward15452
I have used a 6” dildo in my ass. My wife shoved it in my ass and I was hooked.

ridernmich
Looking to try the real thing.

ajwain
I like dildos because they can be unreal lengths.

kinkybiguyny
I enjoy a couple dildos 7" and 8".I really enjoy thicker dildos. I wouldn't mind longer and thicker. My next purchase will be over 8". As for real cock I have enjoyed getting fucked too. Never more than 7.5 so far.

dume2me
I've been doin' it myself for decades, but it was a lot more fun when an old GF would do me - it was her fave trick! The most fun was when we got a guy to me for real, while the GF and I 69'ed. When the cum from the other guy's came dribbling out my Ass, all over her face and mouth, she almost always squirted her juice in my face. And that would make my start shooting all over her . Absolutely amazing!

That1couple
A girthy 7” is about perfect! Fills me up and stretches out my hole without it getting way too intense. I’m sure I’ll be very well practiced when I have opportunities to bottom more.
byronnn
Real or plastic, size doesn't matter . . to me it's more about the person I'm having fun with.
Caving2Cravings
dume2me, OMG, THAT IS SOOO HOT!!!! Definitely among my favorite sexual fantasies! I envy you getting to actually experience and enjoy that! What I'd give!

SquidlyJones
s are OK I suppose. Many are just too big. Still, nothing can match the joy of feeling a real person. I suppose this could work with a strap-on as well but I have never had the chance to try that yet.

Lookingnewbie
I have never been pegged. But do enjoy a good 8.

VCcorn
I’m more of a thicker shorter dildo guy. The width feels better for me...to an extent but I can only take 6-7” when the wife rides my ass. Still looking for the first real one. I can’t wait to feel that happy ending pump inside me.

Phylis
Hey boys look at my strap on it vibrates and is hollow and thick. But I have to agree, nothing like the real thing for me. i have had a lot of dildos up my ass I can't find that prostate spot CUM. PHYL open for business

older76
I have only had the real thing one time and I love it and want more

ToddandRandi
I love riding purple!

NEPAcuriousmale
Only had toys and pegging.
Great topic great pics 😳

Interests:

Pegging
Denver male switch in search or local who loves pegging mouth and ass and who loves to be orally please front and back any age race or size just must love pegging their man hard
Dildos
Dildos.....Oh the magic of those wonderful toys! Have our favorite one, actually it's 2...lol! 14" double headed vibrating dual control Dildos....OMG! So much our favorite, we wore out our first one and we're on our 2nd. Need more be said? Remember to keep those extra batteries in stock! *D & D*
3 Girls 1 Guy
Looking for my first pegging experience
Pegging
never heard that phrase... pegging... but i like it!!!!!
Pegging
Pegging men's hot, crimsons asses!
Women Pegging Men
So what is pegging? And what makes a woman enjoy it?