1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for bi/straight/curious guys in connecticut
tom2832
Curious here. Fairly new at this but want to explore more.

EliseTaylor
Hi give us a try polite professional couple looking for friends with benefits
tom2832
Well I'm sorta new, so just getting together for some light play to start would be cool

EliseTaylor
I can help you start Tom
tom2832
Where do we start? mail? email?

Interests:

Women Who Like Bi Men
definitely bi here in CONNECTICUT HugHug. I would love to find a straight of bi woman who loves a bi guy. Check out my profile, and if we talk, then yes, I will send pics of me (G at first)
Couples With Bisexual Men
hey guys. well I definitely feel its so natural for anyone who has a huge sexual taste to wonder what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex.. even if they prefer the opposite. I consider myself straight to border line bi-curious.. mainly because I feel I could never be one on one with a guy. The only experience I had with a guy, was during a threesome. I've tried to picture myself alone with a guy.. but it never really clicks in my head. So thus why i put I'm bi-curious because I do want to try oral again with a guy sometime. Only scenario though.. that I can picture it happening for me is during a threesome. So if any fun couples from NY area want to meet a cool guy.. just say hi :)
Bi-Curious
I'm straight acting bi curious male,44/single. South Florida area. Would like to make contact with another perosn who's also straight acting bi curious as myself. I have no experience in this filed ,but am willing to learn. Must practise safe sex in anything one might do. I am looking for a good j/o buddy to see where it may lead. Can not host at my place,can be at yours or meet in public for the 1st meeting. Must be discreet and very private! Email is: Contact me,then we'll talk further. I'm Tom
Cumming Together
Med medium built guy here love making a guy feel good just have to do nothing to me just let me do the pleasure to you I live in Florida just south of Tampa Sarasota downtown looking to please guys like I said you don't have to do nothing to me I'm serious here very horny love sucking coming together having you come it's even better for me I don't have to come because when you come I feel like I come please contact me I like phone sex to you want to talk about it I did it before it's cool but I really looking for a guy you can be straight bi gay bi-curious do you like to be sucked off please contact me
Straight and Curious
Straight and very curious!
Straight Men Sucking Cock
Mostly straight but orally bi curious