1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. First Time With Another Man
funinafternoon
Very hot story! It's nice you are in touch with all the little details as a truly pleasurable experience! I bet you're really having fun now too!

cajunman696960
Very hot story, Got me hard just reading it (still looking for my first time)

hornyforcock
when I was 15yrs old a man in his late 70's came up to me ask me if I wanted to make some money he wanted to fuck me, I said no and walk away but I gave it much thought that night got a hard on thinking about it, well about a week later I met him again he ask me the same thing this I said yes he took me to his place started playing around with me I was really getting turn on them he drop to his knees & stuck his tongue in my ass that felt so good them he stood up took his pants off ,had me play with his cock it was very soft but he put it between my ass cheeks started fucking he couldn't get in but cum any way, I left and went home but just wonder how good that felt not even getting it in me. But old man spread the word around me so I had other old men come at me and ask me I wanted some cock in my ass I said yes went with him to his place, took his hand pull out his cock it was big and hard he took his hand put it on my head push me to my knees his cock right in front of my face he had me sucking his cock I like it a lot then he stop pull his cock out my mouth got me up took my pants off me put me on his bed took some lube put it all over his cock & my ass, only thing different his cock was hard so when it started to go in hurt like hell he new it was hurting me he stopped told me to relax a little I did then in put more in me them he stop again he did that till he had it all in me waited a minute then started fucking me stroking my cock at the same time it started to feel real good now, an he new he had me work up he bent over started kissing my neck his cock got real hard I felt his cum going in my ass I was hook from then on. I was his I would go looking for him I would suck him let him cum in my mouth and one I spend the night with him he had me put on these panties for him I suck him at 3 times that night & he fucked me twice. but that was long ago but still love sucking cock and getting fucked

floppy2
My first time occurred at a park in Elizabeth City. I knew that guys went there to meet other guys for blow jobs or more. I was nervous because it would be my first time but I was determined to experience a hot cock. I waited around and finally an older guy drove up and we made eye contact. I walked back on the pier and waited , he came out and we made some chit chat and I finally reached over and started to rub his cock. After I unzipped it I proceeded to get down on my knees and looking at his hard cock decided it was time to wrap my lips on it. I couldn't believe how great it felt and how totally excited and into it I was sucking my first cock. After a passing of time he finally warned me he was going to cum, I kept sucking and swallowed his whole load. It was fantastic and I knew I wanted more. I knew from that time on I would be a cock whore.
patrickcd
I want to suck a cock, black or white, I want to know how it feels to have a mans cum deep inside my throat, I would swallow every bit of it and I would smile at him while he pulls his cock out of my mouth. I live in Rhode island with a woman who also loves to suck black cocks and their cum !!!

diaguy
I haven't been with a man yet but think about it almost daily. Just waiting for the right opportunity to suck a cock and maybe get fucked.

Itsmeandyou
The original story sounds like it was fun !

Happyone1425
Like others, never been with a guy, receiving or giving. I am curious tho.
curiousseaker
I've had a transvestite fetishist since puberty. The most erotica experience I've ever had the first time this came over me. I surprrssed this from time to time for years simetimes. It has come back stronger then ever and I am just letting it be a part of me. This time however I fantasize of getting fucked and giving head as a women . The power of feminity is encredible. Not sure I will take this leap but the urge to explore this is growing. I never have been with a man but I would need to be in Fem mood. Very exciting just posting about my truth.

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
I have had this wonderful experience a time or two:-P and each time is always better! You know, the first time after the fact, you think, "Oh, I should have tried this or that and this!!! lol Then the next time you do. Wow!! What a rush!!! Then you think of something else you'd like to try the next time, and on and on it goes...... I live a blessed life! So far, the most number of women I had on me at once was 3. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.HugKissKiss
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
i had that happen 1 time at a adult movies.i was blowing a guy when 1 slipped in from behind.bi the time he came i blew a total of 3 guys and then came myself.only happened 1 time but keep going back hoping for it again
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
We're a mwc and both bi: hubby has had a few bi experiences and loves to suck dick with wife watching and often participating. The first time was so hot: a long time friend showed up at a swing club we attend and the time seemed right to just do it. Wow. Loved the feel and taste of his cock. When his hot cum shot in my mouth it was a really wild sensation! Since that first time I've sucked 3 other dicks and of course my wife always is there watching... which makes it better! Can't wait to do it again and again and again....
Anal Sex
Had my ass fucked for the second time the other day and unlike the somewhat painful first experience, this time it was great. I sat on the guys dick and messaged it with my ass, slowly rocking back and forth and up and down - it felt so good. There were two disappointments - first was that he wasn't very big and second was he came too soon. Oh well, gives me something to look forward to next time.
Dildos
Say I Do Love to do what you's all can see me do in my Photo's with my Bace Ball Bat, and it Feel Very Sweet to get to Ride on some thing that Big, But I Do Need (Help) with it From time to time, So if you are very interseted in Getting to Cum & Play in my PlayGround ? and you are a Female or Male do Say Hello some time ok? Bye - Oh Denizen FlowerKiss:);) Hug PS, and I can take a Very Big Wet Cock to as well as my Big Toy of a Bat, bye...Hug Kiss
All Male Threesomes
CCCUUMMM and FUCK Me Boy's 2 at a time or UP To 9 at a time ---> Just CCCuuMM and Get Off ON And wITH mE ? in philly pa ---> I do have a Place We can Meet and Get Off in C.C Philly pa, ;) do say Hello back any time OK My sweet and Very Rock Hard Boy's ---> bye 4 now, Dennis.Hug