1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cum fast

SloStroker4U
Yes. I love it when a man gives me my tasty treat early.
Jerrwayne
I had a guy one time that literally came less than 3 minutes of me sucking his cock....as soon as I deepthroated him...he said he was cumming....he came all over my face and chest....I did not mind ..but wished it would have lasted longer for me

payedtourest
Yes recently soon as I licked his nipples nothing more he jumped up spurting 8 or 9 times quick as I could taking his cock in my mouth bout drowned me,,then he zipped up an left me with a errection.

Bi_Larose
I met a guy a few times who would start cumming the instant I put his cock in my mouth. The fist time was a bit of a surprise. I was between his legs with my hands on his thighs looking at his hard cock. I went in to lick the underside of his cock and as soon as my tongue touched the underside of his cock he started spurting his cum on my face and even a bit in my nose. It was a bit awkward and he apologized but I told him there was no reason to apologize. From then on I would play with his balls and rim his ass for a while but made sure I took his cock into my mouth when I was ready for him to cum. We got together a few times but I think he was embarrassed that he would cum so quickly. My wife also met a guy who would cum quickly. He was ok while she sucked his cock but when he went to slide it into her pussy he would start cumming the instant the head of his cock touched her pussy. She let me watch them together a couple of times. He got between her legs to fuck her and his cock would start spurting all over her pussy before he could even slide the head into her. Of course she was disappointed and frustrated by that time so she had me lick his cum off her and lick her to orgasm. She liked him so she got together a few times but it did not work out.
Jerrwayne
I cum quick too with a man....i think the excitement and the "taboo" factor does it for me...plus the guys do suck cock pretty good...hard not to cum quick
Kycuck85
First time getting a bj from a guy i had been jerking anyway when i finally went through on a craigslist post. He came in pulled my cock out pulled his pants down cause he was wearing pantyhose. Depothroated me just a coupke times and i couldnt hold back i exploded in his mouth in under a minute.

Wantit55
Didn’t explore my bi side until about a yr and a half ago. Been with 8 or 9 guys and none could get my off I guess mostly I got all of them off within 3mins! I can last for awhile and still looking for a man or woman to hang with me!
LuvGivingOralToMandF
Yes, knew a guy who came quick. He had asked me if I came fast, which i thought was an unusual question. After I rubbed the bulge in his pants for a few seconds he undid his belt buckle and started panting. When his cock came out it was already dripping precum. I only stimulated it with my mouth for a few seconds and he groaned and came. Nice long cock with a good load, but I would have enjoyed sucking it longer.
Tommy Thundrt, one guy I got to suck off warned me that he came buckets. And when he came I had to swallow twice to get it all down, but it was a very enjoyable experience.

NakidKirk1
The first time a guy ever gave me a handjob (my first guy on guy experience) I came in about 5 seconds. Same thing my first time with a girl. It really varies. I’m not a quick cummer as a rule but sometimes have to take a short pause in the action if someone has me very turned on.

mward15452
I cum gas as soon as my cock slides in to the vagina. Anything else, I last longer.
chosenone2019
looking tp meet up with a hard, fast cummer, would enjoy a regular thing, his place, Ottawa area
chosenone2019
wanting a regular thing with a hard, fast cummer, want to please, must BE Caucasian, cut, clean DDF, Ottawa area, he must host, excited. no games...
Goodcocksuckers
You like yo\= cock suc k ed im the o n e neeb sucking cocksinve i. I was 6yrs o)#

Interests:

Women Teaching Men How To Suck Cock
teach me, i will learn fast
Cigars
Hey, it's Presidential ...Let's fast forward Cuban Cigars...
Cumming Together
Oh ok check there is alot here just not many comments ,I catch on fast
Black Men Being Sucked By White Men
Im actually laying on my bed sucking a BBC. Even though its a toy it makes me cum hard and fast. I lick my cum off of it
Motorcycles
Ex semi-pro motorcyle dragracer, retired in 2007. It was too fast or i was getting too old, lol:)
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
love sucking small dicks you can really get suction on it and get it to cum fast