1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to get Oral

Interests:

Bisexual Men For Couples
I am a older gut who love given oral sex ,I am lookin for a man and woam who enjoy being given oral sex and who are DDF AND HAVE BOTH OF THEIR COVID VACCINES i would love to be with two woman who are bi and join in giving them both oral a coupls i would love for the guy to have big cock that will fill my mouth and want his wife to watce me give him pleasure
Oral Sex
Oral sex, despite Bill Clinton's protestations, IS sex... lol... and it is fabulous! I've always wanted to try oral with two other women at the same time. Now that would be a dream cum true for me (K)! My husband would love to be there, also us with a couple of guys would be fun... a mix would be very interesting... and very wet... Oral sex becomes a true "democracy" of sex, where everyone can participate, you don't have to worry about (most) STD's, and you definitely can't get pregnant!
M-M-F Threesome
Looking for couples in the Los Angeles region or within 100 miles for a mmf threesome. I am experienced, very kinky and not shy. I am very oral and love to get oral with the couple and lick the woman's clit while she is being fucked. I like fucking and receiving oral as well (mmmmm) and would love to try a double penetration. I am well endowed, reliably hard and long lasting. Also handsome with a good sense of humor. Let's talk!
Oral Pleasures
I have always been very oral, but now that my medical condition and medications make it difficult for me to achieve erections, I am more oral than ever. I am a great pussy-licker and give terrific blowjobs and rim I love to give prolonged oral service to orgasmic conclusions. I love to tongue out asses :P and swallow semen :-D email me for demonstrations :) Willy
Women Who Like Bi Men
I am in Maryland and would like to meet bi women or lesbian women who want only to have a man give them oral sex I am not into penetration only to give as much oral sex as you can stand oral means to give to any part of your body that gives you pleasure straight woman are ok too remember that for Maryland bowie Clinton area near by va ok
All Male Threesomes
I recently did an all oral 3some! Wow, it led to an all oral 4sime and hope to make it a moresome