samjonson
good point

Glennmanning
You measure like a cats tail right?
From th a**hole out?

Dhlawrence
I think mine is accurate js

SloStroker4U
I measure along the top. Just under 5" hard.

ajwain
I measure along the top at 5'5". I found when I wearing rings it pulls out to close to 6". Measuring along the top makes the most sense since that would be the maximum penetration depth.
Jerrwayne
I say mine is "close to 6in."
And it is....i round up....lol

orflbigbud
The rule is Measure on the top of an Erect penis pushing in slightly to the tip of the head. I’m 6” x 6” around

franktaylor
who cares, I just want to suck cocks
iamabadger
Thick is better than long anyway?

Interests:

Big Cocks
A big cock on a submissive guy is so fucking hot. Even any well formed hard cock over six inches works. I think some guys claiming sizes that is less than accurate are either measuring from taint to tip. I hate to say this, but they know an accurate measurement is from pelvic bone to the tip of their meat and anyone with eyes can see their just lying. Shame on you.
12 Inch Cock
Have Bottomed & Topped a couple legit 12-13.5" cocks And many many many 9-11.75" cocks Mostly black, sum Latin, bi-racial/mixed, AND even White Had a young white guy when I was 21 yrs old, he was 18 yrs old He was 6'1" 140#'s 26" waist Cut 8 PAC stomach And a LEGIT 13" super thick cock, I know nice I pulled out the measuring tape I couldn't believe it, And the head of his cock was gigantic, the size of a whole Peach. We mad love and fucked literally for 7 str8 Hours, with a hour nap in the middle We came 3 times each HugHug
Main Course
Beef roast with gravy 3 pounds Chuck Tender Roast Or Rump Roast 8 cloves Garlic 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Or 1 Tablespoon Dried 1 Tablespoon Coarse Salt 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper 2 Tablespoons Olive Or Canola Oil 1 cup Coffee _____ FOR THE GRAVY: 2 cups Liquid From Roast Drippings 2 Tablespoons Butter 2 Tablespoons Flour Preparation Instructions Place your roast on a cutting board and cut about 8 deep slices into it. Plug each hole with a clove of garlic and a bit of basil, making sure it's deep enough in the roast so it won't fall out when you flip it over. Crust the outside of the roast with the salt and pepper and then rub the oil over the entire roast. Heat a skillet up and place the roast in the skillet for a couple of minutes on each side to brown. Transfer to a roasting pan and add about a cup of water over the roast. Pour coffee over and cover with foil. Bake at about 375 degrees for 90 to 100 minutes, depending on desired doneness. Remove from the oven and transfer roast to a cutting board to allow it to rest. Take the liquid and strain it into a large measuring cup. You'll want about 2 cups of liquid. Set aside. In a sauce pot, melt 2 tablespoons of butter on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and whisk to make a roux. Cook the roux for about a minute to cook off the floury taste. Slowly add the reserved liquid to the pot while whisking to keep the lumps away. Serve with mashed potatoes