1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Size of cock

SquidlyJones
Call me old-fashioned, but I like any attached to a good man
Still, for being fucked, good length and average girth are a plus.
On the whole though, that is only a part of the total picture.

mrfitsright
Doesn't matter to me but too thick and it hurts my ass!

ridernmich
I like them all,,, Cindy likes small to average.

kylookin4fun
Thick and long enough to enjoy but not hurt my ass

GeminiLuv69
Would love to get together with a big thick cock

GeminiLuv69
Anyone near Tacoma that is looking to get together now? Looking for a fairly large and thick cock.
samjonson
hi like to suck you uff

GeminiLuv69
I like big thick and
Really heavy feeling cock with alot of fatty meat on the cock

GeminiLuv69
I really hungry too get streched open I am really looking too try a big thick black cock never tried a black guy and I really turned on thinking about it. I really think that I will really enjoy a big thick black man's cock opening me up and turning my hole into a pussy

SloStroker4U
I prefer about 7" and thick.

andrew9
any size big or small so long as rock hard trimmed to shaved and good cum spurt load

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm i love to watch my hot wife getting fucked by big fat cocks the look on her face is so hot

Interests:

Areolas
The average size of the areola is 1.5 inches. My areaolas are just over 2.6 inches. As a teen, I was embarrassed by the size and also because they were puffy. Now that I'm more at peace with my body, I love the size and have found others also love the size, texture and shape. Men and women find it sexy to see the outline of my areaola when I go braless or the color if I wear a light colored top.
10 Inch Cock
Never actually seen a dick this size in person. Must be challenging to hide behind sweatpants or running shorts, especially if you happen to pop a boner that size in them. Fuck, I love to see this size in person.
Cock Sucking
I really enjoy sucking cock & I enjoy the feel of a large cock in my mouth. I get very horny when even I think about the feel of a cock in my mouth. The last time I had a cock in my mouth it was of average size not much CUM . I met a nice cpl enjoyed eating her cunt but the most pleasure was having her husbands cock in my mouth & feeling all the hot CUM. I am really hot & want to suck a nice cock as I am divorced.STD safe,It has been some time since a good blow job & my mouth hungers for some cock I really dont mind the size as its the CUM that matters in the end hope to ljavascript:addicon('Hug')ocat e some one soon who wants their cock sucked & willing to do the same to meHug
BBW
Plus size couple looking for bi plus size gal for 3some. We are in the far north central Illinois area, we can travel a bit if you are willing to meet in the middle.
Men Bottoming For Women
Looking for any Females in utah or idaho that is looking for a bottom male.Enjoy a nice strapon here size is the size you pick.Please be at least 45 or older.
Ball Pumping
Ball pumping is putting a vacumn pump on your balls until they swell to enormous size.. after 4 hours or so you can get to the size of a grapefruit. it feels hot having a huge bulge between your legs.