1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Vacation next week!!! Meet up for some fun?

Needs2nut
I might be available to help you handle your lady. I’m more on the straight side to, ive only gotten blown by a guy, nothing else. Definitely interested in playing or just seeing what happens. Lmk
samjonson
cock sucker like to suck you both

Giddie
Come cme

Interests:

Cruise Vacations
I love visiting several locations on a vacation and only having to pack and unpack once. Plus, that vanilla extract you can buy in Cozumel is delicious. A week of having a whole crew to wait on me hand and foot, making my bed and making fantastic meals? Sign me up!
Nevada
Well I'm going...but I'll be in Las Vegas Feb 23-26. My vacation schedule is planned out like six months ago. Not much room for changing vacation weeks. But I'll be off for two weeks this time around Feb.20-Mar.7
Bang My Wife
Misha & I have a meet & greet were going to on Sat in bellingham Wa. Several couples, singles, will be there and some just to meet Misha. Misha is going to Vegas in a week and so I want to get her pussy nice and sore before she leaves to last her thru the week. You know the type of sore a woman gets when she aches for more cock later, and reminds her of the cock she just had. Several guys will get a chance at entering her that night and I will look on. She can't say no to any request for sex unless the guy is a mess. I believe all her holes will be filled before we leave for the night. Hopefully the men will keep her orgasming, I know as long as their cock stays hard she will service all of them who ask. I'm sure on the drive home she will be taking a nap and fill quite content, (for a while).
Mistress/Submissive
Hello all you Fem Subs. My sub and I are looking for another attractive female sub to please us and be rewarded for her obediant behavior.We will be taking a 10 day Vacation to the Hedonism resort in beautifull Jamacia in Jun.and would love to find a naughty little sub.to serve us.Obviously meeting and getting to know eachother is very important.I would like to see my sub.meet the right female for the job while I'm in Iraq.They would talk and get to know eachother,email and possibly meet for lunch and discuss the particulars.If there's any questions you have of us,please feel free to ask "anything":-P Oh yes,,,in case your wondering,,we are a very sexy couple.
Mistress/Submissive
Hello all you Fem Subs. My sub and I are looking for another attractive female sub to please us and be rewarded for her obediant behavior.We will be taking a 10 day Vacation to the Hedonism resort in beautifull Jamacia in Jun.and would love to find a naughty little sub.to serve us.Obviously meeting and getting to know eachother is very important.I would like to see my sub.meet the right female for the job while I'm in Iraq.They would talk and get to know eachother,email and possibly meet for lunch and discuss the particulars.If there's any questions you have of us,please feel free to ask "anything":-P Oh yes,,,in case your wondering,,we are a very sexy couple.
Mistress/Submissive