1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Fill my mouth

Interests:

Cum In My Mouth
My buddy comes over (not as much as I would like) and I suck him off every time. I love feeling his cock tense up and then fill my mouth with cum. I leave it in my mouth for a long time and love to savor the taste! I finally swallow it down and it leaves a nice taste in my mouth for quite awhile afterward!..i love cum and love to have it in my mouth!. I would like to meet a few more guys here that would like to fill my mouth up with their cum..maybe several at once!
Golden Showers
There is nothing more exciting than to tie my lover spreadeagle on her bed and stand over her and cover her with my hot pee! Then I squt over her face and fill her mouth with my hot pee and make her drink! And to finish her off I squat over her pussy, spread her lips and fill her cunt with my piss!!!!
2 Guys One Woman
My wife loves having two men at once. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. I LOVE seeing another guys cock pumping her mouth and I fuck her while I watch him fill her mouth. It is the hottest thing I think one can do.
Cum Swallowing
I love having a girl make me cum in her mouth and then come up and kiss me with her mouth full of cum! I have never had the chance to experience it, but I get so turned on thinking about having a guy explode in my mouth and fill it with a huge load of cum and then take me in the ass and shoot another load deep into my ass...... Oh God! Any helpers out there? ;)
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Christie and I have been with 3 different guys together, and WE want some more! :-P..........There is nothing like having a hard juicy cock in your mouth, waiting for him to fill your mouth with hot tasty cum. Don't no why I love this but who cares!
Cum In My Mouth
I want to fill a older couples mouth/s with cum near montgomery. I want to put them on their knees and throat fuck them until I cum in their open mouth and have them milk all my cum out then they snow ball and share my cum