1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. suck you till u cum down my throat
ladykiller8
I live in Harrisonburg va and want to suck a bigger dick anytime I host I like taking it down my throat while u cum
pusscat333
you still want a nice cock to suck

Interests:

Guys That Love Cock
I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker!
Deep Throat
I love when a man knows how to deep throat. I love when you cum down my throat. The thrill of your cock down my throat while you slowly fuck my throat till you can cum no more.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Im ready you throbbing hard cum filled cock deep in my throat, rite b4u cum ill rub it up n down till you EXPLODE all over me, than i stick back in my mouth till you explode deep in my throat!!! Lets emty your cock all over my face
2 Cocks 1 Mouth
Will u met me suck ur cock?? Im so horny.. I will throat u till u cum
First Time Cock
Ready to suck first cock can't wait till I feel his juice going down my throat
Face Fucking
theres almost nothing better then having a guy wrap both his hands around the back of your head and stuff his rock hard cock in your mouth and start pumping till its down your throat .and when you think he cant get any harder he does ,right as he shoots his load down your throat.....................