1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I'm new how do I get started
Kingcholo2019
Just want to make some friends

relaxandenjoy
You found this spot! It can be a good group conversation starter!
Also, you could browse member profiles, and reach out to some of them using mail or chat!

Good luck, and welcome to Bisexual Playground, friend!

VCcorn
Everywhere is a good place to start. Once you talk to a few people you will see that everyone on here is amazing and super friendly. With any luck you make some great friendships and some wonderful bed mates. Good luck man. You will see that there are people on here that become like family.
Kingcholo2019
Thanks I only been on for 2 days

Lionessa
Pics give us an idea who we are talking to so sharing one may help. Also completing your profile

oldboner1
Photos are a must it help to see what you could be sucking or eating or ?, but just texts people and you should get a response.

Interests:

Fucked In Public
I was fucked in public I was at a gay bar and I was shooting pool and I was bending over to make my shot so he started playing with my ass and I started getting horny so he had me go out back with him and he started playing with my ass some more so so he pulled out his cock and I started sucking it then he told me to bend over end pull down your panties then he rammed his cock up my ass till he cummed
Forced To Suck Cock
I was 10 years old coming home from school cutting through the woods a short cut home there was a old man he was about 50 or 60 and he started talking to me and started rubbing my legs telling me that I was a good looking boy and no one ever told me that asked me to play with his leg and I did and he started playing with my cock and ask me to do the same to him so I did because I like what he was doing to me I seen how big his cock was he ask me if I would lick it for him so I did and he pushed it into my mouth I gegged on it but I love it. I started seeing him every day and started fucking me in the ass. I started going over to his house and had friends over to play with me they would give me things and he watched them fuck me suck my cock or me suck there cocks I had some big cock like a black man that came over he pushed his cock all the way down my throat and cum so hard
Bisexual Men Getting Fucked
I first got fuck in the ass at the age of 15 by a 70yr.old men who walk up to me ask if wanted to make some money I said doing what he said he wanting to fuck me I walk away from him I thought about it that night and got a little hard and wondering what it would feel like so a few days later I seem him again them ask me the same question this time I said ok so he took me to his house and to his bedroom I was scared as hell but he walk up behind me started playing with nipples and my cock it really turn me on them he stuck he's tongue in my ear it really got me so I started backing up against him he pull my pants down and under wear I was naked now them he took his pants off and turn me around to look at his cock it was hard as a rock he put me on the bed with my ass up in the air put lube on my ass and his cock he started putting in me it hurt bad at first so he stop with cock in me to let my ass get used to it them it stop hurting so he started fucking me again he played with my cock and balls was really liking it now so I started pushing my ass against his cock them felt it get real hard and started to cum man felt good after that I let him fuck me when he wanted to then I started sucking his cock and got my first taste of cum been getting fucked and sucking cock ever since then. Kiss
Cock Sucking Circle
I'm a really good cocksucker and I know it. I've been told many times. But this one blow job I gave or should say started to give turned out totally different then what I expected and opened up a hole new desire. I started sucking this guy by licking his balls and running my tongue all the way up his shaft all around his head and brought my mouth down on him and slowly started to deep throat him. He took a big sigh and grabbed me by the head and started to literally fuck my mouth. He'd pull out and gasp, I new he was holding back because I could taste his precum. Then he shoved his cock back in to my mouth and started fucking again. It was a wet slurrpy blow job with lots of sucking sound because he was thrusting that hard pulling my head down and as deep on him as I could. which was all the way.
Cock To Cock Rubbing
When I was younger I sharing a booth with a older guy, we started out by feeling each others cocks, I moved in close and grabbed both our cocks and started jackin us both. He pulled up my shirt and started suck my nipples and lightly biting them. It felt so good, that I started moaning, before I knew it he started cumming in my hand and on my cock, between is lip on my nipple his cum on my cock I couldn't take it and shot my load. It felt so good to have our cock rubbing together with the cum running down on to my balls. I went down on him and lick is cock and balls clean, then he did the same for me. When he came up he leaned forward and kiss me, the first time I kissed a guy, his lid and mouth tasted of cum, it was so hot I got hard again but he had to go, so I went to a booth with a glory hole and let someone else suck me to a second orgasm.
Sucking Cock In A Car
started sucking cock a few years ago. the first guy I sucked was in a car. it's good if there's room to maneuver. He started out soft but I sucked him hard and he started to move his hips plunging his cock into my mouth. I swallowed his load and kept his dick in my mouth until it went soft again.