1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Monday night bi male fun- hotel

golfallday
A few of us are going to get together and have some bi male fun at the Day's Inn this summing Monday night if anyone is interested. Let us know on here or by email and we will get you more details.

Letsplay0303
Can't wait

leonacd123
hello i would like to cum please get back to me . i can dress or go in street clothes

golfallday
We will get back to you this weekend with more details

golfallday
My bad... it will be Sleep Inn at 806 Kings Highway.

HardPhallus
If only I was in your area! 😔

Verycurious1954
Would like to come, please let me know

Bstflng
I'm sorry I missed this post I did not read it until Tuesday or I would gladly have met with you

Donetay
You are to far away. I would love to have my dick sucked.

Interests:

Horny At Work
I work the graveyard shift at a hotel.... how would you like to check in to a hotel and see me behind the front desk? I will say one thing.... I am too shy but can not wait for the day for someone to take the initiative and not let me say no.... someone who will keep me from being bored another night.... someone to do dirty things to me in the back office.. or to get a room so i could sneak up there thoughout the night. :-P
Guys That Love Cock
Straight male that lives in Goodland Indiana sitting around his house naked that lives alone looking for a gay male or bisexual male to bring foreign over sit around with a naked and service in I've never had that before I haven't had my dick sucked into years is Sunday night or Monday morning and I'm still up I'm sitting here naked right now if anybody's nearby that is interested looking for regular basis
M-M-F Threesome
hey there i'am a straight middle age woman who is seeking young bi male couple for male male female or male femalemale male male male female:-:-DKiss, watching male male male sex asshole licking sucking & fingering each others assholes all night long dildos males with pussy
Couples With Bisexual Men
Hello Looking for male/female or male,or tranny,older woman,young guy who wants to be sucked:-P:)i am in Torrance and can meet here Monday mornings only at this time. Email me at if interested.older women love you write now! Married ok as well,
Firemen
I was saddened to hear about the 9 firefighters that died in SC Monday night. I wanted to thank all the men and women on this site for putting their lives on the line every day. I pray for you and your families. Bless you all.
All Night Sex
We could meet for drinks in hotel room And fuck all night mmmm. ...