1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Love pictures cum on the face

Luvcummm
Nothing hotter than cum on my face

Interests:

Picture Trading
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Thus, we totally enjoy having pictures taken of us and friends we have allowed to join us. However, when it comes to making pictures available for others to see here on this site and trading pictures. We prefer to just share pictures with only us in them as some of our friends have asked that we be discrete... Kiss
BBC
I dream about BBC all the time. As of today, I've never had one. All I know is I WANT ONE. I want pictures of me sucking BBC. Pictures of me being fucked by BBC. I'd love a video of me being gang banged by a group of Black Men. Is their a Dominate Blackman who can help me? Lindawantabe
Big Breasts
There is nothing better than snuggling your face in between two very large breasts. I love to hold them in my hands, squeezing as I lick and suck the nipples. Let's see some pictures of large tits!
Bukkake
My daddy in two of his friends last night jack off on my face and it made me hold my eyes open so they could come in them, it was so sexy I want them to take pictures next time
Digital Photography
I need someone who is willing to take pictures of me in the buff or during a sexual activity! :) So that I may post better pictures on my profiles. :)
Photos
As previously stated that pictures are worth a thousand words. I totally enjoy having Sue take pictures of me and a Male friend as we Blowjob on each others hard throbbings :-P each others pink little assholes and Sex each other in the Thong... :)